276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Japanese Foot Goddess: Domina Hisako

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing I wasn’t sure about, is if I were to become her foot slave, I would have to live in the same house as her, and since we were both living with our parents still even though we were taking college classes, I was unsure of how that would work. I decided I was getting ahead of myself and simply awaited for the following day. Nighttime arrived, I set my alarm for 9 am just to give myself plenty of preparation time, and went to sleep. When I woke up, I performed my daily tasks, made sure I was dressed well, and waited. I received a message at 9:56 from Marisa reading: “You may now come to my domain, soon to be slave.” It was weird how I was looking forward to her calling me her slave. Regardless, I immediately ran to my car, jumped in, and drove as fast as I legally could to her house. Once I arrived, I parked near the crib of her house, and looked up. Turns out, her parents must have it good, cause she had what seemed like a small mansion, I was surprised a house like this wasn’t in a gated community. I took a deep breath, got out of my car with a full bouquet of roses that I bought the previous night and went to her door. Many men seem to have a foot fetish. This usually evolves during childhood or young puberty. It is most often the first sexual experience. Having a foot fetish is the most common fetish among all known fetishes. Spiritual insights on foot worship Now I am sure you are wondering about my style and rather than describe it, you can see for yourself. I have a number of free video trailers on GoddessEvilena.com that will show you my range of attitudes. I know some of these scenes might seem a little extreme but fear thee not, you always have the option of tapping out and knowing I have pushed you to your limits can be a real compliment. There are also so many things I have yet to film because I love trampling, CBT, roleplay, watersports, bondage, and much much more. Actually, there are few scenes I can not get into, with the right submissive that is. I am very vampiric in that your submission fuels my feelings of dominance and I feed off of your pain, humiliation and arousal. That divine energy gets absorbed in the body throughout the soles of the foot. Which is probably the most important reason why certain males and females are drawn to the lower parts of the female divine. This energy nourishes the soles of the foot. What we nowadays call foot worship is in fact a very ancient healing ritual and can be seen as an art. It was originally designed to raise the vibration of the women, and also for all population. Because we are in fact the physical embodiment of the souls governing the feminine divine.

We could go even further in this, we could say that foot is a wrong term as it should be considered a root. The foot is the root that binds us to the earth. So the root is the portal to this divine energy that is also connected to the divine energy of the earth. The foot seems to be connected to the earth’s energy grid. In particular the ley lines of the earth’s energy grid. We find barefoot rituals all over the world but especially we see them carried out by Druids and Pagans when participating in their rituals. I am a connoisseur of submission and seek to elicit your most intense reactions. Tell me about the things that drive you wild slave, I want wholehearted enthusiastic submission, not just tolerance of a specific activity because I enjoy it. What I enjoy most is the power exchange and deep intimate connection between a mistress and her slave. This is far harder to achieve when you’re just going through the motions, believe me I can feel the difference. Since I am in control you can always rest easy knowing I will thoroughly enjoy whatever you do to serve me. I only do things I enjoy and will flat out reject any suggestions or requests I find distasteful.According to foot lovers, Victoria Justice's feet are gorgeous, and they have rated her as one of the top Hollywood celebrities to have beautiful feet. Hey, do you find Victoria Justice's legs beautiful? Her legs look impressive, but we guess the feet's perfect shape is what made them famous. Her feet looks little dry and flaky, though. The pretty 'Hunger Games' star has got a beautiful face and body, but very few know that her feet look amazing as well. As an ordinary fan, we might not have observed her feet keenly. The foot fetishists, on the other hand, calls her feet 'goddess-like'! Going by these Jennifer Lawrence feet pictures, we can tell that they indeed look good and are well-maintained. Her toes are long and straight. More than her feet, we think her legs are amazing! No wonder Jennifer Lawrence has so many fans for her legs and feet. Allow me to introduce myself, I am the one and only Hypnotic Goddess Mistress Evilena. I have been described as a living anime queen, doubtless the reason I have inspired so much artwork. I am beautiful, intelligent and athletic and know exactly how to use these traits for control. A lot of people have the need to worship female soles and while this is considered part of a sexual practice. It’s spiritual meaning is far more profound than the sexual pleasure which often goes hand to hand with it.

when on the phone with your candidate, ask questions about his foot fetish, its is very important to sound very open minded at first because he lets his guard down and tells you what he really wants. if he can talk about his foot fetish freely then he like has a foot fetish. but be prepared to weed out anyone who spends very little time talking about what he likes to do with feet when you ask them direct questions about what they like to do. It was kind of weird, her messages over facebook were very kind and I was wondering if it’d be the same once I was officially her slave (assuming it worked out.) Regardless, I was very jumpy that day and was questioned by my parents as to why, I made up a story about how I was going to meet an old friend, and asked if I could go to her house tomorrow. My parents are pretty lenient, so they said I could. Though Kristen Stewart's feet aren't as popular as some other female celebrities, Kristen Stewart has noticeably good-looking feet. Her feet are slim and long. They are little veiny, much to the discomfort of some foot admirers. She has long toes but are poorly aligned. Well, the whole foot fetish community thinks Emilia Clarke has gorgeous feet! She is one of the very few female celebrities to have the most beautiful feet, according to foot admirers. It looks like Daenerys Targaryen's feet too are pretty, not just her face or body! If you are not a foot fetishist, you may not find her feet incredibly gorgeous!

Message #2: I’m going to assume you’re sitting there. I’m also going to assume you know why I send you a friend request.

all of the usual rules apply. weed out all rude, ignorant, and disrespectful people. dont even respond if they can spell 99% of the response correctly. a good foot slave candidate will take a lot of pride in his response to you. Apparently, Miranda Cosgrove has got really beautiful legs and feet. Her feet, in particular, look very impressive. She has long and healthy-looking toes. Well, foot fetishists crave for such feet! It’s been known for thousands and thousands of years that touching the female foot helps to receive blessings from the Goddess. And most important, that spiritual power and strength radiates from the soles of the women’s foot. There is no other body part where people speak about worship. That was a big clue for me personally to investigate this ritual. And there is, however not so easy to find, a lot of extensional evidence about it. Ancient ritual I can be very demanding at times but also have a depth of understanding for you little newbies. Like many of my peers (few though they may be) I abandoned my vanilla profession and cage to be kinky full time so I do understand where you poor slobs are coming from. Let me reassure you; I only engage in Safe Sane and Consensual Scenes and will only do things I enjoy. Being open minded, I appreciate your input, after all I am into fantasy fulfillment, my fantasy fulfillment that is. I fully recognize that you often have fabulous ideas and I am not so pretentious as to reject a good scene just because a boy suggests it. Actually getting new ideas is something I enjoy because I think you can make almost anything kinky, it just takes a little creativity, something I possess in spades. I also love to laugh at you and make you laugh at yourself. I enjoy a wide range of fetishes from erotic mind control, to sensual teasing to harsh corporal. Whatever the scene may be, if it makes me feel dominant, I will enjoy it.Now, anyone in my position would bang their head against a wall because of thinking everything happening is a dream. Funnily enough, I’m a strange breed, I’m asexual in every regard aside from liking feet, so this was the best possible arrangement for me. I suddenly summoned all the courage I had and typed up a reply. Actress and singer Selena Gomez was born on July 22, 1992 in Grand Prairie, Texas. She is the daughter of Mandy Teefey and Ricardo Gomez. Her mother is of part Italian ancestry, and her father is of Mexican descent. She was named after Tejano singer Selena, who died in 1995. Emma Watson's feet were rated as the best of all the celebrity feet by foot-fetishists all over the world. You got to be into this foot fetish thing to be able to tell whether someone's feet are sexy or ugly!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment