276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NEW L'Oréal Men Expert Power Age Moisturiser, Hydrating & Revitalising Hyaluronic Acid Moisturiser for Men, designed for Ageing, Dry & Dull Skin 50ml

£7.21£14.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For best results pair this Men's anti wrinkle moisturiser with Power Age Serum and Power Age Eye Cream. In the event of any safety concerns or for any other information about a product please carefully read any instructions provided on the label or packaging and contact the manufacturer. Well i’ve been using it for a little while now, and I thought that I would tell you what I thought of it. I absolutely loved it’s scent, as even though it contained Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethene Sulfonic Acid, Peppermint Extract, Adenosine, Yeast Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Octyldodecanol, Acetic Acid, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, and Fragrance, I thought that it had a delicious fresh and minty yet ever so slightly oceanic Peppermint scent to it that kind of reminded me of the scent you smell whenever you spray some very expensive Peppermint Men’s Deodorant.

Please always read the labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming a product. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. When one is already getting on in years, look for these products, but make no mistake, they are not miracles, but they serve to greatly minimize the signs of aging.My husband says the serum doesn’t leave any greasy residue and it absorbs into his skin quickly as he massages it over his face, The serum has a pleasant fragrance, which is not at all overpowering and is only slightly noticeable. description":"Known as a modern day 'Skincare Hero', Hyaluronic Acid (HA) has quickly become one of the most talked about ingredients when it comes to attaining smooth, hydrated, and youthful skin. DIMETHICONE • HYDROXYETHYLPIPERAZINE ETHANE SULFONIC ACID • MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT / PEPPERMINT EXTRACT • ADENOSINE • FAEX EXTRACT / YEAST EXTRACT • HYDROXYACETOPHENONE • SODIUM HYALURONATE • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE • ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE • TOCOPHEROL • OCTYLDODECANOL • ACETIC ACID • AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • LACTIC ACID • PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • XANTHAN GUM • CITRAL • CITRONELLOL • COUMARIN • LIMONENE • LINALOOL • SODIUM BENZOATE • PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.

It smooths, firms and revitalises Skin’s appearance, to help reduce the visible signs of ageing and keep Skin looking healthy. L'Oréal Men Expert VITA LIFT 5 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser is a cream that significantly slows the aging signs, such as loss of firmness, dryness and the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid works to provide long-lasting hydration, with one single molecule able to hold up to 1000x its weight in water. Selected lines only, determined by size, weight or whether delivered direct from one of our suppliers.

From our tolerance-testing to our independent clinical trials, you can be safe in the knowledge we are committed to the safest skincare that really works. I also really liked that it managed to ever so slightly minimise some of the Fine Lines and Wrinkles that are around my Eyes and Forehead, and that it didn’t manage to irritate the Patches of Eczema that I get underneath my Eyes. This soft and melting cream moisturizes the skin in depth, helping to eliminate the presence of wrinkles and prevent its reappearance.

uk//en/loreal-make-up/men-expert-vita-lift-5-soin-anti-age/p_213601/ 213601 MEN EXPERT POWER AGE anti-aging hyaluronic cream https://i1.

On the other hand, note that it smells very good and leaves the skin smooth and hydrated throughout the day. NOTE: As a seller, you are solely responsible for the legitimacy of the product, and its images and descriptions. Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Zea Mays Starch/ Corn Starch, Isopropyl Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, oxidized Starch Acetate, Octyldodecanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Mentha Piperita Extract / Peppermint Extract, Adenosine, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tocopherol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Myristic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium, Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Stearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance. It smooths, firms and revitalises skin’s appearance, to help reduce the visible signs of ageing and keep skin looking healthy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment