276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Anda Seat Gaming Desk, Black, Large (Electronic Games), AD-D-1200-12-BB-L

£84.995£169.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The whole seat tilt issue is one of cost. But there’s a more fundamental design niggle in the Anda Seat Dark Demon too. The chair comes with either a PVC leather finish like you’ll find on many gaming chairs, or a linen fabric finish that’s quite comfortable. It’s liable to get dirtier easier, but the heathered Ash Gray of the model I tested hides blemishes well. Looks aside, it's a fairly straightforward affair that you would expect from a computer desk. There's an emphasis on practicality above everything else; two holes for running cables through sit on either side exactly where you would need them. In terms of what it's like to use, however, I found that I had more than enough space for a large Razer keyboard (complete with a wrist rest) as well as a mega-sized RGB mouse mat with stereo speakers on either side of my monitor. I never felt cramped or boxed in, and could have had a multi-monitor setup, and even my Razer Blade laptop ready for use as well.

With a large seat that’s 20.2x 19.6 inches and an XL seat that’s 20.6 x 22.4 inches, the Kaiser provides spacious seating at either size, making it a viable big-and-tall gaming chair option. Both models feature a heavy-duty Class-4 gas lift to hold up plenty of weight, though the large is only recommended for weights up to 260 pounds while the XL can support up to 395 pounds. This is in line with the Titan Evo 2022, though a far cry from the E-Win Flash XL’s 550-pound limit. AndaSeat Kaiser 3 – Assembly Source: Robert Carnevale / Windows Central (Image credit: Source: Robert Carnevale / Windows Central) You should buy this if ... Or at least, it would be a great option for kids if it were a tad smaller. The only real complaint we had about the chair is that the accompanying memory foam head pillow is unusable for anyone under a certain height. In the instruction manual, the pillow is shown to hook through the section of the chair occupied by the solid white plastic eyes on the Anda Seat Spider-Man. Thanks to the cup holder and headset hooks, you can free up a lot of space on top of your desk, meaning a clutter-free experience (or more room to place other gaming devices). This makes the desk functional in a smaller setting and for a less expansive gaming setup. This is not something And a Seat has forgotten to put in, though. This higher grade of adjustability requires a more complicated, no doubt more expensive, base.Source: Robert Carnevale / Windows Central (Image credit: Source: Robert Carnevale / Windows Central) The Anda Seat Dark Demon has 4D arms that are, as far as we can tell, almost identical to those of the more expensive Fnatic Edition. Anda Seat says this chair is designed for people up to 6 feet 5.6 inches tall (200cm), but you need to be well under six foot to fully appreciate the Dark Demon. Attach the lumbar support and the usable seat pan depth is significantly reduced. It makes taller people feel as if they’re perched towards the seat's edge.

If you stream, or have other ephemera on your desk that can't go anywhere else when gaming, consider a larger AndaSeat desk. The AndaSeat Eagle 2 gaming desk is a good idea for more expansive gaming rigs, as it is 55 inches wide compared to the Mask 2's 47 inches. The DuraXtra Leatherette upholstery is extra soft as well as stain and scratch resistant, making sure it will last for years

Black Friday Special

Move the magnetic arm rests in 4 different directions to get your wrists and elbows just right - you can even remove them completely

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment