276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Superfresco Paintable Beadboard White Durable Wallpaper Roll - Heavy Duty - Paste The Paper Application - Traditional Design - Suitable for Any Room - 4 Wall Design

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This embossed wallpaper is a great example of all the amazing patterns out there… it isn’t just the antique looking styles, there are more modern textured wallpaper choices as well. I have a 1964 Clothes hamper and over 50 plus years the vinyl covering has yellowed with age, and it was down in my MIL’s basement where it was damp so it’s kind of rusty some places. Now you can use that last tutorial and be inspired by these next photos that use paintable textured wallpaper as the star of the room. This line should be marked off at width slightly shorter than your paper so that you can run the edge of the paper down the line and over the beginning corner.

Blue wallpaper, especially those with varying shades and textures, can also add depth and dimension to a room, creating visual interest and making the space feel more visually appealing. Not only do they have a full tutorial, in case you want to do this exact project, but you could also use this idea to accent other areas in your home. With our selection, you'll discover the perfect navy wallpaper to transform your space and make a lasting impression. I decided if I did a beadboard accent on the bottom portion of the wall and used the floral wallpaper on top I could make the amount of wallpaper I had work.They don’t make clothes hampers like this one and I was thinking of trying some of that textured wallpaper on it or spray paint it or try Annie Sloan chalk paint. An interior designers favourite; navy walls have turned into a must-have for those wants to add a modern yet classic feel to their home. But she removed the warped veneer and gave this piece new life with some textured wallpaper and pewter paint. So where can you use it and save yourself from cutting and installing lumber, tin, plaster and other products? This DIY headboard uses two hollow core doors and one roll of grasscloth, so it’s budget friendly too!

You could also easily use it in small spaces, in crafts, on furniture and other areas you don’t have the tools or budget to add the real thing.Also, many wallpapers will tell you directly in the description if they are unable to be applied to textured walls, so read all the details. Do this by drawing a vertical line away from the corner or start point you will begin to hang the wallpaper.

The beadboard wallpaper I used went on really well and to me, looks fabulous despite the textured wall underneath! Painted to match your decor or left white, this wallpaper will make a fresh and stylish impression in any room of the house.Installing isn’t difficult but because of the grooves and lines if there are any air bubbles you’re going to notice! I’ve either got to sand all the walls down or use a textured paint but thought about the textured wallpaper. The beadboard wallpaper I selected was a paintable wallpaper, so it had a thick and durable body to it that was a little different than a traditional type wallpaper.

If you have a thick wallpaper, you definitely have a shot at adding the wallpaper directly to a textured wall. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. The raised print is foam so I wouldn’t use it in a high traffic area, especially with pets and kids because it can easy be damaged.

You are really only limited by the paint finish you choose whether that be a solid colour or a faux finish. She has tons of step by step photos, and even tells you what worked, and what didn’t in this project. Bead board mimics the look of a bead board panel but at half the cost, with the paper being paintable it means that it can be customised to your colour of choice to fit with your personal décor taste.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment