276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Magic CC Cream with SPF 20, Anti-Redness and Colour Correcting, With Vitamins B5 and E, Lightweight Hydrating Formula Adapts to Skin Tone for a Natural Glowy Finish, 30 ml

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If your skin is very red, you can also try looking for a color-correcting primer with a green tint to give you an extra layer of neutralizing green tones. Smooth it over your entire face or apply it just to red areas. Brunettes can also suffer from orange brassy hues, but the main colour concern is redness. While a deliberate choice of warm, auburn hair with fiery undertones can look fantastic, if your goal was a cool cocoa shade, those red hues need to go. CC cream is a great choice for those with acne-prone skin, since you can choose a color formula that will cancel out the look of your blemishes or acne scars. Try to look for one that’s non-comedogenic so that you don’t clog your pores and further exacerbate your breakouts. And as someone who has quite a bit of redness on my face, I can't even begin to explain just how game-changing CC creams are for me. Don't get me wrong: there's truly nothing wrong with embracing your natural skin – and you shouldn't feel like you need to colour correct your unique features to create a “perfect”-looking base. However, as a makeup enthusiast, I also understand that having an even canvas can make the biggest difference to the end result. While I don't really mind a bit of natural flush peeking through, there's nothing more frustrating than doing my makeup right after working out, which usually leaves my whole face tomato-level red. So trust me when I tell you that no amount of foundation will do just as good a job as a high-quality CC cream.

id": "https://www.lorealparisusa.com/beauty-magazine/makeup/face-makeup/how-to-use-green-concealer", When you use a green concealer, you won’t want to cut your face makeup routine short. If you do, the pastel hue of your concealer may still be visible. That’s why it’s a must to follow with complexion products that match your skin tone. We recommend using a buildable foundation after your green concealer so that you can control your level of coverage. Try the L’Oréal Paris Infallible Up to 24HR Fresh Wear Foundation, Lightweight , which can be built up to medium or full coverage. Use a makeup blender to buff and blend out the liquid formula.

BB cream is lightweight, so it’s a good choice for oily skin types that want coverage without that heavy or uncomfortable feeling that some products can give. Apply a makeup primer, like the L’Oréal Paris Prime Lab Up to 24H Matte Setter, to further maximize the wear of your CC cream.

Once you cover up skin imperfections with one or more shades of color corrector, you won’t need to apply quite as much foundation and concealer afterward. One thing to be wary of is ending up with green-tinted skin. To ensure using green concealer goes smoothly, follow this easy tutorial. Now that we’ve convinced you to hop on the CC cream bandwagon, it’s time to add one to your beauty routine! Try the L’Oréal Paris Visible Lift CC Cream, available in two shades: light/medium and medium/deep. This CC cream is formulated with color capsules infused in a weightless nourishing texture to correct dullness and even skin tone and texture. It’s also formulated with vitamin C and calcium, and over time it provides five age-correcting actions including reducing the appearance of dark spots, evening the look of skin tone, brightening the appearance of a dull complexion, smoothing skin’s texture, and firming skin. HOW SHOULD YOU APPLY CC CREAM?

HOW IS CC CREAM DIFFERENT THAN FOUNDATION OR CONCEALER?

Whether blond, brunette, redhead or multicoloured, when you've coloured your hair the priority is staying salon-vibrant for as long as possible. Resist the dreaded fade with our expert tips for coloured hair: If your complexion looks dull, try the L’Oréal Paris Magic BB Anti-Fatigue (For All Skin Types). This BB cream is formulated with color-transforming pigments infused in an ultra-light lotion to help revive the appearance of tired skin. It’ll refresh the look of your skin, correct the look of skin for an even-looking complexion, and hydrate for all-day moisture. AQUA / WATER, ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, ISOHEXADECANE, GLYCERIN, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE [NANO] / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PANTHENOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, HEXYL LAURATE, BORON NITRIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, STEARIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TOCOPHEROL, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE If your complexion looks red — whether from sun damage or acne — try the L’Oréal Paris Magic BB Anti-Redness (For All Skin Types). This BB cream has a green tint that transforms into a universal shade to help reduce the look of redness. Thanks to its multi-benefits, you can skip primer and moisturizer and just apply this one color-changing product.

If you’ve only ever used flesh-toned concealer, then you’re probably used to applying it after foundation. But color correctors — including green concealer — are meant to be applied before foundation and concealer. Plus, if you're giving your skin a much-deserved break from foundations, CC creams can be an ideal alternative, offering just enough coverage without feeling heavy on the skin or clogging up your pores. All you need to do is blend it into your skin with the help of your favourite makeup sponge (or hands), starting with the centre of the face or any areas of discolouration to provide a more even base, before adding a little concealer to specific areas as needed.

Many "cleansing" or "purifying" shampoos risk stripping the colour from your hair in an effort to remove build-up. Instead, opt for specific formulae for colour-treated hair that will cleanse yet protect the colour.

Now, we’ve surely put to rest any questions you may have had on what CC cream is. Task accomplished! As for what’s next, it’s the perfect time to refresh your memory about BB creams. Read our article, The Best Times to Wear BB Cream and How to Use It. url": "https://www.lorealparisusa.com/beauty-magazine/skin-care/skin-care-essentials/difference-between-bb-cream-and-cc-cream" The difference between BB cream and tinted moisturizer is also all about the coverage, as BB cream offers a bit more color payoff than tinted moisturizer. Additionally, with tinted moisturizer you have a moisturizer and color product in one, while you'll still need to use a separate face moisturizer when using BB cream that’s not meant to hydrate.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

BB cream is great for everyday use or for anyone who loves that no-makeup makeup look, and it’s easy to apply.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment