276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DressTech Crossdresser Waist Cincher Corset - Stomach Shapewear for an Hourglass Figure

£20.66£41.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With that in mind I've recent been thinking about getting a corset, however, I have no idea where to begin. What I mean is that getting used to how they work will improve your experience and make you much more passable. Steel Boned Underbust Corset Waist Training helps give you the hourglass figure you want by smoothing and shaping your tummy, waist and back for a slimmer looking, curvier silhouette. Our Corset dresses use an Underbust at the very core of the garment, making this integral to the design and helping you to achieve a stunning hourglass silhouette. So, if a corset is made too high (over bust); there will be a gap between the skin and corset in males.

Here at Corset Story, we have a wealth of knowledge in all things Corsetry and over the years we have been able to help and assist Transgender Women, Crossdressers and Non-Binary individuals navigate the first steps into finding the perfect corset. The one thing I will say is get a custom made steel boned corset, unless you are lucky and have a feminine hour glass figure the off the shelves ones will not fit you, are miserable to wear and won't look all that great.It can be a versatile piece that transitions from casual to formal occasions, so have fun and experiment with mixing and matching. Corsetry is an inclusive industry and transformation is the name of the game, so for those who are transitioning (or have already done so), those who are gender fluid, those who simply like to work it in a ball gown and heels on a Saturday night, and everyone in between, crossdresser corsets can be an integral part of the complete transformation. This type of corset, even though suited for most activities, can be a little uncomfortable to wear for long periods. This pattern was perfect, I rounded the bottom edges slightly but the style was exactly what I was looking for. In this blog post, I’ll cover all you need to know about MTF (male to female) corsets, from picking the right style and size to lacing and styling your new corset.

It’s about looking good, feeling good, and having the confidence that comes from exhibiting your own unique style and personality through garments.Fashion corsets are for those who love the look of conventional corsets, but who want to wear a more comfortable piece. Well, we can say it’s a structure built with the historical purpose of compressing waists and stomachs.

Beyond making beautiful and incredibly well-fitting corsets, Lisa Marie is a great person to work with - she was helpful and supportive at every stage and made the entire process very enjoyable. These designs are classified with the name Longline and are perfectly tailored to create the classic hourglass figure. I love sharing knowledge about corsets, educating my wonderful readers and breaking the negative stigma related to corsetry.Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy. It needs some stems made of a stiff material to hold its shape, but also some kind of soft material to accommodate the body. Once you manage to do that, your transformation will be much more convincing as your silhouette becomes curvier than it ever was. A little longer than cinchers, reaching further down the front of the stomach for added waist and belly reduction.

In the case of cross-dressers, some men wear bras to give breast contours, so you won't have a problem with chest size if you where a padded out bra. i.e if your waist is 30″, make sure the size of the corset is 2″ under and 2″ over so your size would be 28-32″ to fit a size 30″). They are longer, cut slightly slimmer in the hip and are correctly positioned to cinch you in at the right part of your waist, giving you the feminine waistline you crave.Here's the thing: I get a lot of messages from both cross dressers and transgender women, asking for corset help. The related products of corset crossdresser: This is a brand new chiffon sari tank top from vans, known for it's the way she was to be able to do with her.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment