276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prime Hydration Drink Variety Pack - Tropical Punch, Lemon Lime & Blue Raspberry - 500ml - Pack of 15 (5 Of Each Flavour)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve ever been fascinated in Japan and travel, this is for you. I enjoy most of the shows James May does, and Our Man In Japan is another good one. Series 2 already started in the U.S. in January, and is available now in the UK on a new channel, Paramount Plus. There’s work life, boyfriends and just going through life in general. It’s a really easy to watch show, and you’ll find yourself sitting down and binging on several shows all at once, if not entire series.

There’s so many great shows on Sky, many of which you can catch up on if you’ve missed them first time round. This is The Grand Tour/Top Gear but in a farm instead of a car. Oh and there’s a few sheep too. and now cows! The first series was set during the pandemic, with the 2nd series brand new for 2023. Silicon Valley is based around a tech start up in, you guessed it, Silicon Valley. It’s a comedy drama kind of show, mostly about 5 guys who are friends and programmers. It goes from a new start up Pied Piper, and over 6 seasons the show has evolved from there.One of the best shows in recent years was Chernobyl. I’ve always been fascinated with the terrible disaster that has been known as Chernobyl, but never knew much about it. If you liked them in the 90’s, then you should like this. Mortimer And Whitehouse: Gone Fishing has been around since 2018 but I just got into it in 2020. There’s been 5 series as of October 2022, and 3 Christmas Specials with the latest being last December.

The way this is shot is so unique and brilliant. Each episode is based on 1 day of the summer, but in all 3 different years. We see the whole summer unfold and find out exactly what is going on. As the name suggests it’s about the rise of the LA Lakers in the 1980s with players like Magic Johnson and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. I love shows like this, which draw heavily on real life events but adds that bit of dramatization to it. The internet has been full of people asking all kinds of questions about Prime. Such as what’s the difference between Prime Hydration and Prime Energy. Prime Hydration is a sport drink and claims to contain less sugar than Gatorade and have fewer calories. Prime Energy is reputed to be a direct competitor to Red Bull and contains caffeine.The story set over 3 summers, 1993, 1994, and 1995. That is what Cruel Summer is all about. This is a brilliant coming of age story about 2 teenage girls, Jeanette Turner and Kate Wallis.

Ingredients are also another hot topic with search engines being asked “Do Prime Drinks contain sugar? Do PRIME Drink have zero calories? Are Prime drinks good for kids? Can kids have Prime? Is Prime drink good for you?” and “Is Prime Hydration healthy?” It’s a brilliant show, and if you haven’t already seen it, you should catch up starting from the beginning. It’s a bit of a slow burner, but you’ll be glad you invested your time. If you’ve seen the previous series this one carries on in very much the same vein. Exploring Italy with a host of Italian co-presenters and guides, not to mention getting into arguments with the crew.Cruel Summer season 2 began in June 2023, and is once again fantastic. This time it’s set in 1999-2000, with a completely new storyline and characters to the first. Once again, this is worth binge watching, you’ll not be disappointed.

For a bit of 80’s retro drama, A Town Called Malice is a great watch. It’s all about the Lord’s, a gangster family from London, who end up on Spain’s Costa Del Sol after Gene and Cindy flee there. It’s then discovered that the driver of the car is the son of a top judge, and the kid who he killed just happens to be the son of one of the biggest crime bosses in New Orleans. Guilty pleasure or just a great TV show. Girls is of a comedy drama mostly about 4 girls, all friends but all have different personalities. The good news is that even though the 4th series has just started, a 5th will be on the way next year. Bobby Axelrod (Damien Lewis) left after season 5, with a new enemy of his, Michael Prince taking over Axe Capital. Season 6 was a strange one with Axe not being in it, but it was still been a good season with Michael Prince assuming the role of bad guy billionaire.

All 3 series are on BBC iPlayer in the UK (HULU in USA), and with each episode lasting 30 minutes, it’s easy to binge watch. The 5th season of Cobra Kai get started in 2022, so it’s a great time to binge watch this series with Daniel LaRusso and Johnny Lawrence. I love Euphoria, It has fast become my favourite TV show. Started in 2019, halted because of the pandemic, 2 specials followed in 2021 with season 2 finishing in 2022. Who doesn’t love a prequel? Well many don’t, but if you were a fan of Game Of Thrones this is one you’re going to want to watch. House Of The Dragon has just started this year, so fans who are missing Game Of Thrones have this to sink their teeth into. I have such a big interest in the economy and finance, so when I saw this TV show called The Giant Beast That Is The Global Economy, I had to give it a watch.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment