276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MARS HYDRO Newest TS 1000 LED Grow Light 100x103CM Dimmable Grow Lights Daisy Chain Grow Lights Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants Seeding Veg Flower Growing Lamp

£65.02£130.04Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A great combination between warm and cool white light as well as IR and red light produces a really good-looking light close to sunlight. The most attractive thing about the new series of Mars Hydro is the shift from blurple color spectrum to spectra including white diodes. They use white SMD diodes from Epistar to deliver a performance similar to the quantum board lights. Mars Hydro TS 1000 goes one step ahead with the inclusion of IR diodes to make the spectrum complete. Mars Hydro TS 3000 price is usually lower than the SF 4000 – but both prices fluctuate on occasion. Daniel has been a plant enthusiast for over 20 years. He owns hundreds of houseplants and prepares for the chili growing seasons yearly with great anticipation. His favorite plants are plant species in the Araceae family, such as Monstera, Philodendron, and Anthurium. He also loves gardening and is growing hot peppers, tomatoes, and many more vegetables.

MARUO, Toru, et al. “Effects of Supplemental Lighting with Light-Emitting Diodes (LEDs) on Tomato Yield and Quality of Single-Truss Tomato Plants Grown at High Planting Density.” Environmental Control in Biology, Japanese Society of Agricultural, Biological and Environmental Engineers and Scientists, 11 June 2012, https://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ecb/50/1/50_63/_article. Whilst there are most expensive options on the market, with more features, the value and efficiency provided by the TS 1000W is hard to beat. I think the majority of home growers would be really pleased with this model. The Mars Hydro TS 1000W has a core coverage area of 3 feet by 3 feet. This reduces to 2.5 feet by 2.5 feet (76cm x 76cm) when used at lower hanging heights, or when growing plants in the blooming stage. My grow tent has floor dimensions of 70cm by 70cm, so it’s really an ideal size to get the most out of this light. For a month, the TS1000 served as the only light source for seven of my bright-light plants. In the review ahead, I’ll detail my experience using this pro-quality grow light. I’ll also share why I think it’s a good value for anyone starting seedlings for the garden, overwintering plants that spend the warmer months outdoors, growing hydroponic veggies, or simply caring for a few houseplants. In fact, it topped BobVila.com’s list of 10 of the best LED grow lights. Mars Hydro TS1000 Dimmable 150W LED Grow Light: At a Glance TS1000 is the best novice LED grow light, serving adequate light to 2-4 plants. Its reasonable price, marked yield improvement, and variable output control make it friendly to new growers.

Happy to report that the FC 1000 from Mars Hydro comes with everything necessary to mount it on the ceiling of a cabinet, ceiling, or grow tent. Here you see the on/off switch, the daisy chain entries, and the dimmer between 0% and 100% Driver I bought this light because I wanted better coverage throughout my tent. I originally had a sf-4000 in there and felt like the intensity of the light dropped off towards the corners of my tent. Did my research and found out these bar style LEDs have better overall coverage. So far I'm super happy with my Mars hydro fc-4800. I also love how you can mount the driver outside the tent so you can keep the temps down.. And honestly I think it's brighter than the spider farmer. In both pictures they're both turned up 100% on the dimmer. Energy efficiency: LED grow lights are known for their energy efficiency compared to other lighting options. Look for lights that have a high energy efficiency rating, such as those labeled as “Energy Star” or with high efficacy (measured in micromoles per joule, μmol/J). Energy-efficient lights will help you save on electricity costs in the long run.

I’ve written about white light spectrum here if you’re interested in reading more. When it comes to the Mars Hydro TS 3000, the combined light intensity and white light spectrum are basically as good as it gets for a grow light. It’s pretty impressive that Mars Hydro has been able to bring this type of quality down to this price level. Compact Design: LED grow lights are available in various compact and lightweight designs, making them suitable for smaller indoor spaces. They can be easily mounted or hung, allowing you to maximize vertical growing space and optimize light distribution to your plants.

Setting Up The Mars Hydro TS 1000W Grow Light

This way I save the most energy and can dim the light to the amount of light necessary for optimal plant growth. Mars Hydro grow tents offer a controlled, efficient, and versatile environment for indoor plant cultivation. They provide growers with the means to create an optimal growing space, maximize yield potential, and overcome the limitations of outdoor gardening.

FC-E3000 is densely installed with BridgeLux chips, giving a high PPFD of 1000umol/m²/s, suitable for personal cultivation and veg room. Mars Hydro may want to look into adding a second ratchet hanger into their kit, as this would make life easier for most people. In operation, I was impressed by the even distribution of light across my grow space. While I’m not technically minded enough to measure individual PAR values, I feel that the entirety of my grow tent is receiving plenty of light and the initial results from the growth of my plants is very encouraging. Light Intensity And Quality Of The Mars Hydro TS 1000W LED Grow LightThe old version and the new version are very different in internal structure, so it can’t just add a dimmer knob to realize the functions. Now only our TSW2000 & TSL2000 can have this function by replacing it with a new driver. The whole driver set would cost 100-150 USD. So we would not recommend customers to buy it. After asking around, I have been given contradicting information such as, "Lower it 2-4" from manufacturers recommendation,""Higher than manufacturers recommendation," etc. Lampade coltivazione indoor; Led coltivazione; Lampade per piante; Lampade per coltivazione indoor autofiorenti; Lampade per coltivazione indoor One of the biggest improvements on quantum board designs is the more evenly spread light intensity. For example, a low end traditional LED grow light may emit 1000 micromoles of light directly underneath the center, but as you measure 1 foot from center, the intensity will drop significantly. Very good, fast delivery. All parts look very solid, the material is good. The only bad thing I can say is that the LED lamp cables that stand on top could have been covered by something, for protection.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment