276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paper Palette: 30 Tear-Off Sheets

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The clear base will let you see inside. This is a benefit over the Everlasting Wet Palette. As the water naturally starts to evaporate it will cling to the lid. being able to see this before you open the palette is helpful. The first time I opened my Everlasting Wet Palette after a few days in the fridge, I sent water everywhere. including into my paint which caused colour mixes I didn’t want Cut it to size, this needs to sit flat within the surface of your content without any risk of creases or folds. Step 2 – Add Water In this guide, I’m first going to show you how to make a Wet Palette from a Tupperware container the wrong way. Don’t worry, the steps are correct, I’m not misleading you. I’m just taking you through the way I used to build my wet palette, an annoyance I had with it.

Palettes that were intended for mini painters generally come with good paper for us to use and I recommend using that paper. Wet palettes that weren’t created specifically for miniature painting come with paper that is more porous than we need as mini painters because they were intended for use with heavy body acrylic paints that come in tubes. The paint that we use is generally quite thin when compared to heavy body paint. The reason a semi-permeable layer is added is so the paint can absorb the water but the sponge/tissue won’t absorb the paint. ThemeProvider theme={theme}>

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment