276°
Posted 20 hours ago

4711 Original Eau De Cologne 300ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is suitable for rural areas and trips to wild places without amenities, but I would not wear it in the city due to associations with triple colognes from the Soviet period. The message in Tosca is a mix of airy and hefty; a glorious synergy of "all that's best of dark and bright,"which makes it the beguiling scent of yesterday brought into today. The memorable Greek commercial stressing the name over and over was meme-ed early on by every child in the country. Unlike the torrid opera it's named for, Tosca has an undeserved reputation for being demure and understated.

4711 – Experience House of 4711 4711 – Experience House of 4711

To this day, women of the world who appreciate the fine things in life wear the special fragrance that is Tosca. S8 Note - This prescription item is Schedule 8 and can only be supplied on a script from a registered doctor in Queensland. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. In the second address book of Cologne (1797), the widow of Wilhelm von Lemmen was still listed as the tenant of the Klöckergasse house, which had been given the number 4711. The segment of clove-rose (which enhances the ylang experience into carnation overtones) even foreshadows L'air du Temps (Nina Ricci).Glockengasse 12, which had been assigned the number 4711 in 1794, remained vacant for a period of time and was torn down after it was sold. In 1811, the continuous house numbering was changed to a system of numbering streets separately, as is common today. It was not only a beautiful fragrance but affordable for me which was saying something very substantial. The firm "Johann Maria Farina gegenüber dem Jülichs-Platz" feared confusion between the products because they also produced perfumes. I had no idea it still existed in any permutation at all but now that I can see it’s notes I understand why I loved it then and would surely feel the very same way today.

4711 by Muelhens Original Eau de Cologne 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) 4711 by Muelhens Original Eau de Cologne 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)

This calendar was supposed to include, amongst other things, the house numbers which had recently been assigned. Therefore the only time we can supply an increased quantity of a prescribed medicine is if the doctor prescribes that quantity for you. To this day it manages to evoke the glamour of La Belle Époque and the joyful party-like atmosphere of the first decade of the 20th century, a time of joie de vivre, before the outbreak of World War I. There are currently two formulations readily circulating of the Tosca fragrance, and I own both: the eau de parfum, presented in a spray atomiser, and the eau de colognein a splash bottle.On 20 October 1794, Senator Gottfried von Gall noted in his diary that the numbering and the written documentation of the houses which started eight days earlier was being continued. If preferred our Healthcare practitioners are available if you wish to talk to them on 1300 367 283 free of charge.

4711: German Value and Class ~ 1001 Past Tales Tosca by 4711: German Value and Class ~ 1001 Past Tales

Pharmacists cannot dispense the item as a pharmaceutical benefit unless it has been approved by Medicare Australia (indicated by the presence of the approval number). Men can effortlessly wear it, and all ages would benefit from having a splash of it in their carry-all; in times of hand sanitizing it's a pleasurable one and provides the necessary alcohol to kill most gems at 70% v/v.Available for only a handful of euroswhen in Europe, it's a real steal and a piece of history rolled into one. This was the first time that perfumers had managed to use aldehydes to create new and mysterious fragrances, something which opened up untold possibilities and which continues to fundamentally shape the fragrance market today. The intensely feminine fragrance relies on a top note of bergamot, lemon, neroli, orange and aldehydes.

4711 ORIGINAL Eau de Cologne – 4711 ONLINE

To allow us to dispatch this product we require you to complete an online health questionnaire to allow our Healthcare practitioner to ensure that this product is suitable for you. In the early 18th century, Johann Maria Farina (1685–1766), an Italian living in Cologne, Germany, created a fragrance. FREQUENT USE AND RE-APPLICATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIRECTIONS IS REQUIRED FOR EFFECTIVE SUN PROTECTION.In Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith, the character Robin Ellacott purchases a bottle of 4711 cologne. Some drugs may have Authority Required (Streamlined) status which does not require an explicit approval from Medicare, instead the doctor can use the Authority code found in the published Schedule for a given drug/indication. Original combines natural essential oils of lemon, orange and bergamot (revitalising) with oils of lavender and rosemary (both calming and relaxing) and neroli (creates a positive mood). Ylang-ylang, jasmine, and rose de Mai form the bouquet, built over a base of oriental woods and iris root that dries down to musk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment