276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Ultimate Ninja Foodi Cookbook: 125 Recipes to Air Fry, Pressure Cook, Slow Cook, Dehydrate, and Broil for the Multicooker That Crisps

£11.25£22.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you saw my countertop at dinnertime you’d probably laugh. Many times I have my Instant Pot, Foodi and IP mini all working on something at the same time. Yes I make a lot of one pot meals but I like separating items too. Hope this gave you a resource that will help you along the way. If you’re brand new to all of this I know it can be quite overwhelming. If you need to know how to cook frozen meat in a pressure cooker, we have information on that. NO, you aren’t the only forgetful one. 😉 Ninja Foodi Cookbook for Beginners That is why I created the best Ninja Foodi macaroni and cheese recipe to replace that. I continued to improve on theirs and added others so you would know that they were easy and no fail.

Now you’ll notice I don’t use the slow cooking function for any meal. I will be honest and say that the slow cooker function doesn’t work well. Being able to cook green beans in one, and baked potatoes in another really makes it easier. on me the (cook). Best Ninja Foodi CookbookFor indoor grilling or making air fryer vegetables to perfection though it is fabulous. Free Ninja Foodi Cookbook I do have a Ninja Foodi Grill but don’t use it nearly as often as my “regular” one because it can’t pressure cook. My husband prefers everything cooked individually so I typically have a countertop full of appliances. I hardly ever use my oven anymore unless I am making a frozen pizza or sheet cake of some kind. Yes it does come with one. If you ask someone who has worked thru it they will say do NOT make their mac and cheese because it is awful.

If you want to buy a Foodi cookbook here, we love this one. For the free version, scroll below and print it out at home. If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with: Yes you can buy an Official Ninja cookbook too beyond these but who wants to spend money when you don’t need to right??!!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment