276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Apple iPhone 11, 128GB, Purple (Renewed)

£135.995£271.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As the successor of the iPhone XR, this is a superb high-tech smartphone with a one-piece purple aluminum shell, a length of 150. The MacBook Pro M1 chip was also bought from Back Market - refurbished and also in excellent condition. Actual value awarded is based on receipt of a qualifying device matching the description provided when estimate was made.

Apple iPhone 11 128GB Purple - idealo

All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. More details are available from Apple’s trade-in partner for trade-in and recycling of eligible devices. My only very minor complaint is that there are very tiny specks of black on the bottom left corner which appear to be dead pixels.

The iPhone 11 brings with it its own set of new tech features - such as two built-in stereo speakers, a side button, a volume +/- button, a Lightning connector and a built-in microphone. One minor irritation is that in refurbishing the iPhone 11 (of German origin I believe), some parts were replaced with new. Trade-in value may be applied towards qualifying new device purchase or added to an Apple Gift Card.

iPhone - Apple (UK) iPhone - Apple (UK)

Safari, the built-in browser on iPhone, uses on‑device machine learning to help block those trackers. NBD, but the date and time that appears when the phone is first 'woken up" is yellow instead of white. We and our partners also use cookies that allow us to measure traffic and show you personalised content and ads rather than basic shiz. Liquid Retina HD Display with an all-screen design that provides a totally immersive viewing experience. When combined with its IP68 dust and water resistance, the Apple iPhone 11 is protected in both the physical world and digital landscape.iPhone 14 uses 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, 100% recycled tin in the solder of the main logic board, and 100% recycled gold in the wire of all cameras and in the plating of multiple printed circuit boards. Considering the significant cost savings compared to a brand-new iPhone 11, I believe this refurbished purchase was an excellent value for the quality and performance I received. And it’s also available in six colours - black, yellow, green, purple, red, and white - that are bursting with personality.

iPhone 11 - Mobile Phones Direct Apple iPhone 11 - Mobile Phones Direct

as real users, posing a threat to a site’s security, so the site sometimes runs random security checks. Apple or its trade-in partners reserve the right to refuse or limit quantity of any trade-in transaction for any reason. Regarding the photo/video aspects of the phone - which is often a vital criteria when choosing a smartphone - Apple certainly didn’t scrimp on performance.Good condition, and my brother, a true Luddite, and for whom it was bought as a birthday present is beginning to like it after using Android all his life. The Night mode is a game-changer for low-light photography, and the overall image quality is impressive. The display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. They are not noticeable unless you’re looking at a completely white screen, and there is just a few of them that are like grains of salt size.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment