276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Born Sinner

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

His debut album, Cole World: The Sideline Story was released in September 2011, and hit number one on the US Billboard 200, Top R&B Albums and Top Rap Albums chart, selling more than 218,000 in its first week. Non-Appearing Title: "Before I'm Gone", "Enchanted", "Villuminati", "LAnd of the Snakes", "Sideline Story", "Lil' Ghetto Nigga", "Is She Gone Pop?". J. Cole Talks "Miss America" and Sophomore Album Born Sinner | XXL". XXL. November 19, 2012. Archived from the original on March 14, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013. a b "American album certifications – J. Cole – Born Sinner". Recording Industry Association of America . Retrieved September 18, 2020.

Vasquez, Andres (November 6, 2012). "J. Cole Announces "Born Sinner" Album Release Date". HipHopDX. Archived from the original on November 26, 2014 . Retrieved November 6, 2012. J. Cole Talks Moving Up Album Release To Compete With Kanye West: Exclusive". Billboard. Archived from the original on June 7, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013. Detailing an entire narrative in which James leaves for his daughter after he passes away, the album is yet another grand piece of work that solidifies Cole’s storytelling genius. His ability to craft a meaningful dedication that captures the pain and love he felt for his late childhood friend is immensely highlighted throughout the album.

J. Tropes:

Rich Niggaz" contains a sample of "Into Everything", written by Deborah Anderson, Michael Giffts, Fabrice Dumont, Stéphan Haeri and Christophe Hétier, as performed by Télépopmusik. Is She Gon Pop" contains a sample of "Chocolate Girl", written by Wayne Bell, as performed by The Whispers.

New Music: J. Cole – 'Truly Yours 2' ". Rap-Up. April 30, 2013. Archived from the original on June 10, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013. J. Cole's Born Sinner was originally supposed to come out on June 25th, the 17th year anniversary of Jay Z's Reasonable Doubt". Complex. Archived from the original on March 3, 2016 . Retrieved January 2, 2016. Hip Hop Album Sales: The Week Ending 6/23/2013". HipHopDX. Archived from the original on June 29, 2013 . Retrieved June 26, 2013. Disappeared Dad: He has a strained relationship with his father, this is a reoccurring topic of his.Mlynar, Phillip (June 19, 2013). "J. Cole, 'Born Sinner' (Roc Nation)". Spin. Archived from the original on October 17, 2013 . Retrieved June 20, 2013. But the first time I got interested in how to make something was listening to Timbaland productions, trying to figure out how he did those things. I couldn’t even fathom it, where you would get started, but I was interested. On Aaliyah’s third album [Aaliyah, 2001], the song More Than a Woman was so next-level to me. I just sat there trying to imagine how he made it. After that, I started trying things on the [Ensoniq] ASR-X Pro [Resampling Production Studio]... the red machine with just the drum pads."

When the stream finally began, some in the crowd weren’t able to get LISNR working at all. (Switching from Wifi to 4G, a non-intuitive move to be sure, worked for us). The experience lost more of its impact when the album leaked online hours after. Maybe the old-fashioned listening party isn’t so bad after all. Horowitz, Steven J. "J. Cole Says His Sophomore Album Will Arrive in June 2012". HipHopDX. Archived from the original on October 26, 2011 . Retrieved October 24, 2011. Cole:"Honestly, I use tools like panning to clear up space, especially now that I’ve grown as a producer, but in my early stages there was no such thing–just sounds piled on top of each other. Only now am I starting to take control of things that used to be done in the mix. Now I’m doing EQs, reverbs, delays, panning, etc. while making the beat. I didn’t have the mixing ear at first, just an ear for melody and drums and adjusting the volume of the sounds. This album [Born Sinner] was the beginning of my putting more motion in the sound design, and it’s only scratching the surface." Year-End Charts – Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums". Billboard. Archived from the original on December 27, 2014 . Retrieved February 27, 2015.J. Cole Announces 'Born Sinner' Release Date". Rap-Up. Archived from the original on June 2, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013. a b Diep, Eric (December 21, 2016). "From Hometown Hero to Superstar Status: How High Can J. Cole Climb?". Billboard. Archived from the original on December 23, 2016 . Retrieved December 23, 2016. J. Cole Offers One-Time Listening Of 'Born Sinner' Tonight – XXL". XXL. June 6, 2013. Archived from the original on June 24, 2013 . Retrieved June 18, 2013. iTunes – Music – Crooked Smile (feat. TLC) – Single by J Cole". iTunes. June 4, 2013. Archived from the original on August 5, 2013 . Retrieved June 18, 2013.

a b Simms, Ben (June 19, 2013). "J. Cole – 'Born Sinner' Album Review". XXL. Archived from the original on July 2, 2013 . Retrieved June 19, 2013. J. Cole Discusses "Baby Mama" Theme in Rap, Expected "Born Sinner" Release Date". hotnewhiphop. Archived from the original on February 25, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013. On November 5, Cole revealed the title of his second album, and an album teaser for it, Born Sinner and the release date of January 28, 2013, via Ustream. [7] [8] With the title he ended his basketball-themed series of projects. He would say, Tale of the Tape: Dreamville President Ibrahim "IB" Hamad Breaks Down J. Cole's 'Born Sinner' ". Vibe. June 18, 2013. Archived from the original on July 8, 2013. J.Cole Born Sinner Delayed". Rap Radar. January 2, 2013. Archived from the original on July 1, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013.

iTunes – Music – Born Sinner (Deluxe Version) by J Cole". iTunes. June 14, 2013. Archived from the original on November 10, 2013 . Retrieved June 20, 2013. a b Scheinman, Ted (June 14, 2013). "J. Cole: Born Sinner". Slant Magazine. Archived from the original on June 17, 2013 . Retrieved June 20, 2013. Horowitz, Steven J. (November 12, 2012). "J. Cole "Miss America" Single Cover Art". HipHopDX. Archived from the original on October 17, 2013 . Retrieved May 26, 2013. Album Stream: J. Cole 'Born Sinner' – XXL". XXL. June 8, 2013. Archived from the original on June 10, 2013 . Retrieved June 18, 2013.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment