276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Oracle of the Radiant Sun: Astrology Cards to Illuminate Your Life

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sometimes my feelings overcome my common sense. As we learned in Mary Greer’s intuition class, you have to trust your intuition, BUT not everything that pops into your head is trustworthy. Moon in Pisces: Empathy. Above, in a charming country scene with a winding river, a child pets a large dog, the two enjoying just being together. Below, a golden-bird ornament symbolizes the spirit image linked to the material - gold. The ear represents an openness to calls for help."

Oracle of the Radiant Sun - Caroline Smith, John Astrop

The picture on this card is trippy: A happy gremlin riding lips surrounded by swords and a star caught in a spider web! All I can think of is concentration is ignoring the gremlin to concentrate on the star/idea one has already caught. I’m glad I will gain the potential for concentration. I seem to be losing that recently. The artwork is simply stunning. The imagery is rich and symbolic from many religious and mythological traditions, including Judaism, Islam, Christianity and Voodoo as well as Egyptian, Minoan, and Greco-Roman. The images, woodcut style in lovely pastels, are collages of symbols and figures , at first appearing unrelated, but when studied, opening up to release their meanings. It is visually easy to recognize the suit of each card by its layout – each suit has a different design which speaks to the characteristics of the relevant planet: Mercury cards are divided in half diagonally (it is the sign of duality and The Twins!) with a different image or symbol in each half. The Sun cards are an arched portal (the doorway of our identity) with two areas for images. So the layout and imagery in combination speaks to our unconscious and takes our understanding of the cards into a deeper place enhancing the written interpretations. I won’t go through the entire Reading but will select certain months to write about which I think are of interest. Here’s Scorpio getting a bad rap again. I need to know and communicate when things are way out of line. This makes me think of politics. Things are just so out there and scary right now. I need to understand and communicate that!Book Review – Psychic Skills for Magic & Witchcraft: Developing Your Spirit, Intuition, & Clairvoyance by Cat Gina Cole This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being. The Health card not only represents one’s health but also everyday work. Sun in Virgo rules the sixth house of the Zodiac. (house 6 also rules small animals) The Theme card for female L highlights her physical well-being. It is quite possible she will at some point during the Reading forecast adopt a new health related regime. This card also means that female L may be involved with finely detailed aspects of her job such as more organization, cataloguing or editing content (paperwork). One’s health is affected by one’s every day work. If you are overworked the stress can affect your general health. It affects sleep, nutrition and attitude. Someone else’s health could be a worry. From the book: "This Sun oracle is a unique system based on eighty-four illustrated cards describing the meaning of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn in the twelve Houses and twelve signs of astrology, and sets out a clear and simple means of remembering and developing the interpretation. As in Horary astrology, the Sun oracle does not use the outer planets Uranus, Neptune and Pluto." Better still, the book gives examples of how to integrate all the information both as far as ‘Reading the Associations’ goes and later when explaining the spreads. In other words they don’t just throw information at you. They demonstrate how to integrate the information in a practical sense. This book is definitely beginner-friendly.

Oracle of the Radiant Sun – Schifferbooks Oracle of the Radiant Sun – Schifferbooks

I’m also feeling enthusiastic about sharing some info here on the forum, but maybe that’s just a bid to look good! I can learn it by being confident in my abilities, optimistic that I kind of know what I’m talking about! If you selected SCYTHE then there would be some sudden upheavals in health or everyday work. Everyday work can be on the job if it is not a career per say.All pip cards are titled with an elemental based keyword i.e. ‘Breeze’(Three of Air), ‘Clay’ (Four of Earth). The system in place owes much to Paul Marteau, combining a number interpretation alongside the elemental quality of the suit.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment