276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Miles Ever After (Miles High Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As it is, she’s very forgiving, so we join the two after they’ve been happily married for 18 months. Unfortunately, I just wasn’t as interested in them as I was in the other characters in the series, and as a result, their book, The Casanova, ended up being the one I liked the least out of the whole collection.

Miles Ever After – AVAILABLE NOW! – T L Swan Author

God knows how he earns his Casanova reputation—if a million women want him withhispersonality, what the heck am I doing wrong? finally, packing the baby’s bag, being at the hospital and not wanting to share his baby with anyone was funny. There’s only so many repetitive "Mile-isms" a person can take before it starts to become noticeable.When you’re as rich as the Miles brothers, you have multiple fertility treatment options available to you--all options that these two (even with their combined brain power and the input of medical professionals) ignore until the bitter end. Though only two live in the UK, all of them use Brit slang and sayings which pulled away from the US-based stories.

Miles Ever After by T L Swan - Signed Paperback

I really really really hope that we are going to get more books based of the new generation of Miles's. My favorite one that really field my heart was when Jameson and Emily offered to be the sergeant for Elliot and Katherine that was the most unselfish act anyone could do for another especially for a brother. Literally everything related to Claire and pregnancy with Tristan was dlsdksldls 🥰 him having a panic attack bc he doesn’t know what to pack in the bag? Though I think I noticed one mistake not sure if these reviews get read by Tee or team, (must have slipped through the editors and proofers) in Chris to and Haydens story. But the good thing about me is that I’m an incredible problem solver, and I’ve come up with a diabolical plan.What really got to me during the Do-positive Over was seeing how Christopher fell in love with Hayden and Eddie. His eyes linger a little longer than they should, and there’s a heat behind them that I haven’t felt before. Obviously there were big moments, but my favorite parts were the many slice of life stories/scenes that just made me feel like I was visiting a group of old friends. It was the best choice I’ve ever made, and I’ll never forget the morning I woke up and made the decision to take the jump.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment