276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Infacare Baby Bath Ultra Mild, 400ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Infacare Baby Bath Ultra Mild has a gentle formula that contains special emollients and is extremely kind to your baby’s delicate skin.

Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.You don’t need much for it to produce masses of long-lasting bubbles, perfect for your little one to have fun with. InfaCare ultra-mild Baby Bath produces loads of bubbles which your baby will enjoy playing with, and because they are so mild and gentle they are suitable for baby's sensitive skin. In many cases it will just be an airlock in the bottle, and we can explain how to release this and get the pump working as normal. Could squirt some into a bowl of warm water, it lathered well and I could finally have a good daily wash, feel clean and zero irritation.

The ultra mild formulation gently cleanses the skin and is suitable for babies and children who may be prone to dry and sensitive skin. Certain items cannot be delivered through this service and therefore this service not be visible in the checkout. Already a family favourite, our ultra-mild Baby Bath is now supplemented by an evening equivalent ­ this the all new InfaCare Night-time Baby Bath. We regret that we cannot redispatch/refund sooner than the timescales listed above as these are the terms set out by the couriers.If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news. InfaCare is ultra-mild and pH balanced with masses of long-lasting bubbles, which makes it very popular at baby bath time. InfaCare night-time baby bath does more than just clean gently, it helps care for your baby’s skin too.

I liked the volume of bubbles the product created and also the gentleness of the bubble bath on skin. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please note that parcels weighing over 2kg may be sent via courier due to Royal Mail weight restrictions. Really impressed with both products and I will for sure be switching to this brand for the foreseeable it’s by far the best I have used.It’s also very easy to Control how much comes out its smells great, it left my baby and children’s skin soft and helps relax them ready for their bed.

They make natural full cream A2 goat milk and goat whey, plant-based DHA and HMOs to build up your little one's immune system. Also very gentle on my grandchildren’s skin as they both suffer from dry skin patches so we have to be careful when purchasing bath wash etc. Our online pharmacy (Online pharmacy, prescriptions and local chemists UK ) registration number is 9010492 and the registered pharmacy address is: Well, Healthcare Service Centre, Meir Park, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST3 7UN.Mosquito Milk is an extremely effective repellent against mosquitos, including tropical mosquitoes that may carry malaria, the West Nile virus, dengue fever or yellow fever. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. To use this bubble bath most effectively, add a small amount of the solution to a normal bath of water.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment