276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rainbow High, 8 pieces - each 10 cm, 1 x 16 cm - 8 cm cake topper, birthday cake decoration,

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Personalized Cake Topper for Rainbow themed birthday cake. Make your celebration unforgettable with our custom name and number toppers Chunky Lavender Fluorite Tower // Fluorite Obelisk // Fluorite Crystal Point // High Quality Fluorite From Tibet // Ytrium Fluorite Tower Add polka dots. Using water, apply your cut polka dots to the fondant covering the cake. Allow them to dry while you apply any other desired trim or decorations.

Make layers. In your prepared 8-inch cake pans, layer the colors by adding a spoonful of each color into the center. The colors will spread and push out to form the rainbow layers on their own. Repeat until you have used all of the cake batter. Rainbow Birthday Shirt Rainbow Birthday Shirt Matching Birthday Family Shirts Personalized Birthday Shirt Rainbow shirt Cute Pink GirlThis one pan method for making brightly colored rainbow cake is super easy to bake and just as easy to assemble and decorate! My cake is topped off with a buttercream frosting crumb coat, then a layer of marshmallow fondant before we added more rainbow colored fondant polka dots! Gel food coloring is easier to work with than liquid. Particularly when coloring cake batter, icing, or frosting. It can be found in all the same locations as the clear vanilla extract listed above! Hi there, I'm Angela! I am an avid vintage cookbook collector, cook, baker, and total foodie. I love sharing new, fun, creative recipes and great classic recipes just like my Grandma used to make! Every recipe on BIWL is tested to ensure that cooks of any experience level can succeed. Level the cake rounds. Level each of the cake rounds, then spread a small amount of buttercream beneath where the center of the cake will sit to hold it in place. Put the first cake layer on top on your serving plate or a turntable. Be sure to see the recipe card below for ingredients, amounts & instructions!* 🔪 Step-By-Step Instructions

We resisted adding Rainbow cakes to our cake shop for quite a while as every one we sampled in London was dry and a little tired! With daily calls form our customers asking for one we figured it was time to man-up and develop London’s best rainbow cake.Editable Boho Rainbow Banner- First Birthday| Editable Modern Rainbow Banner|Printable Rainbow Birthday|Girls Birthday Party Decor |R002 Lollipop Polymer Clay / Rainbow Cake Topper / Party Decor / Cake Toppers Polymer Clay / Kids Party Supplies / Cake Decorations / DIY 49*9mm Pastel Rainbow High Chair Birthday Banner | Unicorn First Birthday Ribbon Garland | Ice Cream Sprinkles Party Beat the butter and sugar together in a stand mixer or with a handheld electric whisk on a high speed until pale and fluffy. Turn the mixer to low speed and add the eggs bit by bit, mixing on high speed after each addition. Add the vanilla, then add half of the flour. Mix until combined, then add the rest of the flour and mix until you have a smooth cake batter. Divide the remaining buttercream into 6 equal portions and place in bowls. Colour the buttercream in the same way you coloured the cake batter, then place each colour into a separate piping bag.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment