276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Creative Toilet Paper Holder Dog Bathroom Toilet Bathroom Toilet Paper Box Toilet Tray Towel Box Bracket Paper Roll Holder (Color: Husky)

£24.495£48.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing that I especially love about these types of crafts is that they are very inexpensive to make and come out absolutely adorable! In most cases, you probably already have all the materials you need at home. Finally, it was time for the collar! I chose a red strip of construction paper for the collar and then cut out a small yellow dog bone for the dog tag.

In my household, none of the crafts we make tend to last very long. Pretty much immediately after I took photos of this toilet paper roll dog, my son giggled uncontrollably as he “ripped off doggy ears mom!” Hey, at least he’s having fun! Personally, I tried to match the brown color to the shade of brown construction paper that I had available. This way the dogs snout. Learn how to make this absolutely adorable toilet paper roll dog.With minimal supplies, you can easily put together this cute dog craft that your kids will be sure to love. This is a great way to recycle not only toilet paper rolls but paper towel rolls as well. Create multiples to form a fun puppy dog family! As much as I love paintings and more artwork oriented crafts, (I was a fine art major so I definitely have a huge appreciation for that type of work!) with kids, sometimes it can be really fun for them to gain a new “toy” out of the project as well. While the paint is drying, you can get started cutting out the construction paper portions of the dog.If using a paper towel roll, I think it would be fun to make multiples of the project and create a cute dog family. Toilet paper roll (Feel free to use a paper towel roll instead. I would just recommend cutting it in half or in thirds) Today, I’m excited to share with you my simple and fun toilet paper roll dog craft. All you need is a toilet paper roll (or a paper towel roll), some paint and construction paper. I have been very into coming up with fun ways to reuse toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls lately. Sometimes I’ll give them to my toddler to use as a sword or a telescope. Other times we will make festive napkin holders for the holidays. But recently we have been making cute little animal toys out of them! And not only do you get to work on a fun creative project with your child or children, but they get a new toy to play with out of it as well.

Next, I painted the dog a medium shade of brown. However, feel free to paint your dog any color that you would like. Be creative and have fun!

Can I Collect My Order Instead?

It’s also great for kids to know that they can be creative make their own toys out of things they never would have expected. They start to learn how to think outside of the box and reuse and recycle items in a way they may not have throught of before. It is also a fantastic alternative to going to the store and buying a new toy!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment