276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Knicker Bottom Story 1 - British Spanking Families in 1958: Three spanking families have new bottoms to spank in the 1950’s (Knicker Bottom Story - British Spanking Families in 1958)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Her mummy, was at the very least, delighted! “Ohhh you clever girl Karen, you have made your Mummy so very proud. This Saturday, we are off to town you and I, we will go to Rushet’s Cafe on the High Street, and I’ll take you to your favourite bakers and get you a lovely cream cake to have after Sunday tea! Then my dear, we will go looking at uniforms and satchels. You are going to look lovely, you deserve the best….well done!”

Ooooh.’ She whispers to herself. I turn, “hello luv, I have a lot of those over here if you would like to browse.” I was an only child, but my interest in girls and what they wore, particularly under their skirts, had developed unusually early as a result of a particular, erotic experience, but that is another story. His kind choice had stung sense into her without great discomfort. She deserved whatever he prescribed. His moderate discipline drove her determination to support him with excellence tonight. Sure enough a ringing instruction rang out, clear as a bell, which was their cue to resume their viewing position: “right, Vicar, I think you’ve covered the terrain. Now we change places and I show you how it’s done. Only fair when bottoms are bare that givers are also receivers”.

Well, another thing which Penny noticed, was not surprising in itself but she took with utmost discretion and tact, although she was feeling very like that herself – a wetness on the lap where Tasha’s weight was bearing. Her instinct was to ignore but note – Tasha would sort that on her own. Yet, she took it as a compliment that she and Tasha could share such things – a bottom bare, the natural juices, all so healthy – that a spanking sometimes produces when done as it should be – vigorously, as Mrs F would say. All the words looked so official, having been typed by the school secretary. And signed by her teacher in ‘Quink’ blue, fountain pen ink. She'd rather he decide. Her savage, bare sting would be over soon, unless her next roll went against her.

No,” she snapped. “I tried to set up my own business when I left university, but it failed. I’m probably stupid and naïve and not as great at business as you are, but I tried. I don’t appreciate being judged.” His conviction carried to her ears, and she smiled from her heart. Her small soft hand, firm in his grasp, he pointed at the signature of her naked curves imprinted on their soaring glass. «Beginning The next thing he knew it was morning, and his Aunty was in the bathroom. Soon, many other events took place that form many more stories to come. He seemed to like that she thanked him and paused to rub his hand across her hot cheeks. “Stand up,” he said. “Remove your trousers and your underwear.” Five or six, you keep your jeans," he said, "three or four, you keep your panties, one or two, I paddle you bare. This roll counts towards your total swats."Mark," she said, drawing him towards her. "I promise to bend in strict obedience, no matter my mood. I've granted you complete authority to punish me and require myself to obey." Perhaps he always does it. Perhaps all the girls in the company have had a spanking from him. He does keep spanking implements in his office.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment