276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The World's Best Dad: A fill-in keepsake from me, to you, for us (1)

£4.995£9.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I can always tell when my wife is lying just by looking at her. I can also tell when she’s standing.

My dad died because he couldn’t remember his blood type. He kept insisting we “be positive,” but it’s just so hard without him. Podcast #939 What Lifting Ancient Stones Can Teach You About Being a Man Podcast #938 Social Skills as the Road to Character Podcast #937 Protein — Everything You Need to Know Podcast #936 Zombies, Minecraft, and Dealing with Uncertainty The journey I go on is one that my father paved before me. I wouldn't be anywhere without him and miss him dearly. I just found out Albert Einstein existed. My whole life I thought he was a theoretical physicist.A comma. A literalist takes everything literally. A kleptomaniac takes everything, literally.Imagine if you walked into a bar and there was a long line of people waiting to take a swing at you. That’s the punch line.

My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person: He believed in me.” — Jim Valvano Always a partner, a playmate and a teacher / Ready with a joke when times were sad” ― Nancy Sinatra, “It’s for My Dad”

Learn the “firm no”. While I’m all for giving kids the freedom to choose, and for free play, and lots of other freedoms, there should be limits. Parents who don’t set boundaries are going to have children with behavior problems, who have problems when they grow up. And if it’s not good to always say “yes”, it’s also not good for the child to say “no” at first … and then cave in when they throw a temper tantrum or beg and plead. Teach them that your “no” is firm, but only say “no” when you really feel that it’s a boundary you need to set. Though you may think that you're doing your best by telling your children what to do or how to live their lives, you're actually hurting their independence by trying to control them. A hero is someone who gives without thought of himself. Thankfully, I had a father who never hesitated to give all of himself. You are my inspiration. You stood in front of me to protect me when I was vulnerable. You stood behind me to catch me when I was about to fall. You stood by my side to support me when I was alone. Thanks for standing by me all the time. I love you, dad! One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to be one.” — Jim DeMint

Real men are not those who stop all the bad guys and save the planet, like in movies. Real men are those who strive to be great fathers to their children and make the world a better place, just like you do. I love you, dad! Thank you for being my dad. Without you, I wouldn't be where I am today and you are the reason for my success.In my opinion, you are doing the hardest job in the world – being an awesome dad, while dealing with the world’s toughest “clients”, a teenage daughter and a teenage son. Daddy, we love you!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment