276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bridge Kingdom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But I felt that readers knowing the sacrifice she’d made to protect her sisters helped to balance her more villainous actions, creating a more nuanced character. But when she learns her husband, Aren, has been captured in battle, Lara knows her father is only keeping him alive to lure in his traitorous daughter. And although at times it felt a little too slow, nope that’s it at times it felt like a little too slow.

The Bridge Kingdom All You Need To Know About The Bridge Kingdom

She knew what type of man he was or she wouldn’t have even been in the situation that she was in, to begin with.Great multi-pronged bolts that illuminated both sea and sky, each more brilliant than the last, like great elemental gods in an escalating battle. The comments I receive now are quite a bit different, especially with the rise in popularity of ultra-spicy novels on TikTok. I did start writing the novel that way, but very quickly I realized that I couldn’t create a redemption arc that would allow readers to forgive Lara for the selfish/unprovoked murder of eleven of her sisters.

Home - Danielle L. Jensen

So when she's given command of the city at the center of the conflict, Zarrah vows to destroy the gathered forces and their Veliant prince leader. The cliffhanger comes by way of me introducing what will be a central plot of THE TRAITOR QUEEN, which is Lara's intention to liberate Aren and have her revenge on her father. But as she infiltrates her new home – a lush paradise surrounded by tempest seas – and comes to know her new husband, Aren, Lara begins to question where the true evil resides. You can subscribe to my guided read-along, which includes bonus chapters, video content, behind the scenes, inspiration photos, and You can read the first 6 chapters for FREE by subscribing to my newsletter!A shield maiden blessed by the gods battles to unite a nation under a power-hungry king—while also fighting her growing desire for his fiery son—in the first book of a Norse-inspired fantasy romance series from the bestselling author of The Bridge Kingdom series. A steamy and passionate book , A Deal with the Elf King is perfect for readers looking for their next read. Instead, the cliffhanger should be an exciting/enticing piece that comes after the plot arc resolution the introduces what will be a central focus of the subsequent novel. Her voice was dry, but the hand on his arm had gone from ice to flame, sweat from her palm dampening his shirt.

The Bridge Kingdom Series in Order by Danielle L. Jensen The Bridge Kingdom Series in Order by Danielle L. Jensen

Of course there are readers who hate them with a fiery passion, and will either wait for the series to be complete or, if they accidentally read a book with a cliffhanger ending, with go burn said book in a trash barrel and then leave a lovely 1 star review on every platform warning their fellow cliffhanger haters.After the Kaiser forces her to get blood on her hands, Theodosia is kicked into action and will do everything until she sees the Kaiser burn. I liked that this story didn’t have magic in it, that has been done 1,000x in fantasy stories (as that is a fantasy cornerstone) it’s a +1 that this didn’t rely on the magic crutch. In the Wilds, Tessa steals Moonflower petals to make a cure for those in her village but when she becomes desperate, she attempts to infiltrate the palace to get a cure for those around her. Then he moved down the necklace even as he drew her hand across the skyline, naming the larger islands as he went, knowing even in the darkness of night where every piece of his kingdom resided. A queen now in exile as a traitor, Lara has watched Ithicana be conquered by her own father, helpless to do anything to stop the destruction.

The Bridge Kingdom - Danielle L. Jensen - Google Books The Bridge Kingdom - Danielle L. Jensen - Google Books

For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. Join Danielle's mailing list for exclusive content, giveaways, and new release alerts https://danielleljensen. Moments later, her hands were pressed against his shoulders, thumbs digging deep into his tight muscles. Jensen is the USA Today bestselling author of the Malediction series, the Dark Shores series, and the Bridge Kingdom series, as well as the forthcoming A Fate Inked in Blood.

Afraid she’d attempt to charm by being smooth and ingratiating, which rather than winning his people over, would’ve put them off entirely. Having her never even THINK about them only emphasized the problem of her coming off as a cold-hearted b*tch. Aren set her down with a graceless thud when he reached the top of the last flight of stairs, resting his hands on his knees as he caught his breath. Newly crowned as king, Keris has watched powerless as his forbidden relationship with Zarrah is revealed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment