276°
Posted 20 hours ago

6 Inch Air Fryer Accessories Compatible with Most Air Fryer 2.6-5.8Qt Set of 5 Including Cake Pan/Pizza Pan/Metal Holder/Multi-Purpose Rack/Silicone Mat

£7.995£15.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another item that can cause problems is parchment paper. While there are parchment paper liners with holes in them for air fryers, make sure that they are well weighed down with food. If not, the paper can fly around the air fryer due to the circulation from the fan and burn in the heating element. The Instant Vortex Plus is a great air fryer choice that already has a few included accessories, including the awesome rotisserie basket. But, what if you want to bake in it, or how can you deal with hot pans? There are some really great air fryer accessories out there that will work well as Instant Vortex Plus accessories. Silicone Oil Brush: I use my silicone brush constantly for basting and brushing items with oil for air frying. Air Fryer Liners (Perforated Parchment Paper): These are great, just be sure that they are weighted down by food! Bread pan– a bread pan is another optional accessory for your air fryer. It’s designed specifically for making bread, pizzas and other flatbreads. These pans have sloped surfaces which make it easier to remove the finished product.

This post provides both tips for identifying accessorizes that will work well in the Vortex Plus, where to find them, and then includes a list of suggested products. Then, where to look to find accessories is a consideration. Some sources are more trusted than others or are more likely to have mini or compact cookware that will fit in air fryers like the Vortex. Instant Vortex Accessories Size and Materials There are some particularly good sources for purchasing air fryer accessories. Some online and some in-store. In-Store If you are looking for more basic information on the Vortex Plus, be sure to read my Instant Vortex Plus review.So, with all of the above tips in mind, here is a list of some of the best air fryer accessories that you can try in your Instant Vortex Plus. This set has just about everything that you might want for your Vortex Plus. The 8 Inch size should fit just fine. Included are: Teflon is of concern to some people. It works just fine in the air fryer, but if you prefer to avoid it, look for stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic or other oven-safe pans and dishes. When looking for accessories, there are a couple of key considerations. Of most importance is size and materials. Obviously you want the accessories that you buy to fit in the Vortex, and some materials, especially glass, are not always particularly recommended for air fryers.

Walmart Air Fryer Accessories (This is a very general search, so keep the above tips in mind) Top Instant Pot Vortex Plus Accessories

Pin This

Egg Bite Molds: These are great both in the air fryer and in the Instant Pot. You can also bake in these and make things like brownie bites. Places that reportedly have good air fryer accessories that will work for the Instant Vortex include the following: Round items that fit the Instant Pot pressure cookers will usually also fit fine in the vortex. For example, I have used round my springform pan bought for my 6 Qt Instant Pot just fine in the Vortex. Look for silicone items: For baking and for use as hot pads and oven mitts, silicone items work very well. I love to bake with silicone muffin cups, and my silicone waffle molds are awesome! I included them in the list of suggested products at the end of this post. Where to find Vortex Air Fryer accessories

Other big box and department stores: All of the big box stores and department stores, such as Target and Macy’s etc will carry silicone baking items and various accessories that might work well in your Vortex Plus. Air fryer liners– these are thin plastic sheets that fit inside your air fryer basket. They help keep your food warm while keeping the oil temperature down. They’re removable and reusable so there’s no need to throw them away when they get dirty. Cake tin – cake tins are ideal for making cakes, muffins and cupcakes. They come in many shapes and sizes, including square, round and heart-shaped.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment