276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Death Wish (Deception Duet)

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The conclusion to this duet was satisfying in every way. But I can’t deny that I wish there was more! K. Webster is the quintessential storyteller with an admirable ability to weave intricate tales.

Under the watchful eye of their Mafioso “uncle”, they are instructed to “infiltrate” the life of a powerful business rival…but not the business king…his daughter! The book had a great storyline, it was romantic, super steamy, and I liked the fact that in this storyline the Mannford brothers were the “good” guys and Winston Constantine wasn’t. It shows how everything has two sides and that being a villain in someone else’s story doesn’t always mean a character has to be a villain in their own.Death Wish is part of the Midnight Dynasty series, a multi-author collaboration and the Terror Triplets were introduced in the Cinderella trilogy. While it’s not strictly necessary to have read those books, there will be spoilers for them. Death Wish completes the Deception Duet and must be read following Triple Threat. If you’re new to the world(s) of K Webster, I wouldn’t exactly say this is not a good place to begin, but if you decide to begin here, just be aware that the triplets/villains of the story were introduced in the Cinderella trilogy and there might be some spoilers of that story ahead. All our lives, we’ve fought over the same girls, but we’ve never really put any real effort into sharing them. Until now.” Oh goodness I laughed so hard with their antics. They gave me so much delight. They also have the story some lightheartedness.

It also kinda bothered me that they just let the kid terrorize the cat. I loved the cat but just because the cat was mean didn’t make it ok. I laughed, cried, was happy, was sad but through it all I still had faith and hope in the triplets.

Change Website Language

One thing that I have always appreciated about K Webster's writing is that she doesn't skimp on details. We don't wonder what happens in Landry's & Della's lives or behind closed doors. We don't have to make guesses about the Triplets' past. She lays it all out for us, sometimes in gory detail. I enjoyed this book a lot more than book 1. I really liked Landry in this book, she definitely came out of her shell once she got away from the one holding her life in his hands! Kept me in Suspense needing answers to certain things! A definitely enjoyable read and the spice was nice as well. DISCLAIMER: I WOULD SUGGEST READING CINDERELLA TRILOGY BY K WEBSTER BEFORE READING THIS! I SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT. I allow myself to fantasize about a life where there isn’t a villainous father I’m hiding from. Just me, my three assholes, and my little sister. It feels a lot like happiness. A lot like home.” Landry got to the triplets' place, where she would be at the mercy of Scout, Sparrow, and Sully - three people, identical ones, that she thought before were one person, can you imagine her surprise especially with having Della with her. They are still twisted to the core, nothing has changed here, BUT we got to see their caring side, even when we think that would not be possible, slowly together with Landry we are getting to know them from a very different side. This book will show us how those four will grow up in those hard moments

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment