276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Missing: A totally addictive psychological thriller with a shocking twist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

L Slater and if this is half as good as 'The Marriage', 'The Widow' and 'The Girl She Wanted' it is sure to be a page turning read. There were a few other twists, which was quite unexpected, some were inherent to the plot and others, to the characterization. After all the girls live on the same street and its been secretly agreed that both father's will watch her from a distance. I love a book that plays with my emotions,I want to feel something about the characters and that is definitely what happened whilst I was reading this fast paced thriller. I would like to thank both Netgalley and Bookouture for supplying a copy of this novel in exchange for an honest review.

K.L. SLATER K.L. SLATER

This is definitely one of those good psychological thrillers that has you questioning each character along the way as the story unfolds. As darkness falls and rain lashes against the window, there's a knock at my door and I open it to see those same eyes staring back at me. Judi fears that if she doesn’t stop Amber and reveal her real face in time, it would destroy her happy family forever.

It’s not just based on the disappearance of Grace though and I was soon to find out more about Lucie the mom.

Missing — K.L. SLATER

Learning more about both parents background goes someway into introducing tension and allows the readers to form possible theories towards what happened that faithful day. If she is ever to see Grace again, Lucie has no choice but to face the past she tried hard to bury forever. However, a lot of the novel is from Josie‘s point of view and I can’t get to grips with her and in all honesty she drives me mad!I always seem to get on with books that are set in the UK better as I am from Wales and have sometimes visited places mentioned in the book. Sadly, more often than not, with painful consequences that effect our lives and relationships for years to come. If you make a purchase through those links, I may earn a small commission at no additional cost to you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment