276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Soffell Mosquito Repellent Lotion Protects Flora Scent 70 Ml. Thailand Product

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Proved safe on the skin: This lotion is based on the natural ingredients, has vitamin E and is safe on the skin It makes the effect of carbon dioxide negligible thus helping you stay away from these flying beasts. Avoids causing skin rashes and infections: Made as a most effective composition, that kills pests very easily, Soffell repellent cream makes your home inviting and protects you without being very harsh on your skin.

These days, I only wear mosquito repellent if I don’t want the fan on, or if I’m outside eating or drinking, in such cases I always have a bottle Sketolene with me. Soffell insect repellent cream orange protects your body from the mosquito bites and gives complete protection that lasts for over 8 hours. Develop innovative products as a solution for the consumers’ needs by maintaining the product quality, strengthen the distribution network and creative communication to the consumer Soffell protects the body from mosquito bites with protection that effectively lasts for approximately 8 hours.Soffell Floral Lotion protects the body from mosquito bites, with protection that effectively lasts for approximately 7-8 hours.

It seems to suggest medium deep (30 - 50) is fine, you just need to reapply more often - is Jungle Formular/ Own brands (Tesco, Wilko etc) any good?Soffell Mosquito Repellent Spray works by giving out chemicals (DEET) that are unwanted by the mosquitoes.

Additionally, Incognito Insect Repellent Spray is environmental-friendly. Therefore, it is a great product for individuals that are looking for an ethical and nature-friendly insect spray. Indications: Soffell is a mosquito repellent in the form of lotion. It uses to protect the body from mosquito bites on any occasion, such as when relaxing, watching TV, and sleeping. It has a long-lasting effect of up to 8 hours It protects the body from mosquito bites with protection that effectively lasts for approximately 8 hours.

To protect the body from mosquito bites by producing an unfavorable flavor for mosquitoes to bite. Mosquito Repellent Lotion Soffell 60ml

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment