276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Keeper of Happy Endings

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For generations her family has kept an exclusive bridal salon in Paris, where magic is worked with needle and thread. I found myself reading and reading, and yet when I looked at the percentage indicator, I had hardly gone ahead by 5%. In an attempt to make amends with Soline, Rory tries to find a photograph of Anson for Soline to remember him by. we didn't know what happened to the Kennedy gown nor THE dress that Soline carried across continents.

The Keeper of Happy Endings | C.A. Gray Review of The Keeper of Happy Endings | C.A. Gray

Anson also tells Rory that he has received information that Hux is alive and has been freed from capture. I received a free copy of this book from Lake Union Publishing via Historical Novels Review Magazine.The baby did not die but was instead adopted in an arrangement orchestrated by Owen, who lied to Anson and told him that Soline wanted nothing to do with him after he was injured. If you had asked me at the 50% point, this book was headed for a five star review…then, it did the literary equivalent of jumping the shark. Although I’ve read a lot of books about that period in history, I always feel I learn something new about the events that happened at that time. All in all, the book is very aptly named, and I recommend it to anyone who loves good writing, women's fiction, WWII stories, and HEAs. Hmmm it appears that her own wedding dress was not made with the magic of “happily ever after stitches” or was it?

The Keeper of Happy Endings) Barbara Davis Quotes (Author of The Keeper of Happy Endings)

While I am not a "clothes person", I enjoyed the descriptions of the beautiful embroidery and other handiwork that went into the Roussel wedding gowns. The women in her family have worked magic with a needle and thread for generations, making exquisite wedding gowns. In 1985, it is a joy to watch as the cautious friendship between Rory and Soline blossoms and grows.

Her dreams set aside, she discovers she’s accidentally volunteered at an American hospital - the only one the Germans allowed to operate - and she meets the love of her life, Anson William Purcell.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment