276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pisces Flexible Pond Hose Pipe | 50mm (2 inch) Order by The Metre | Corrugated Black Tubing for Filter Pumps and UVC System

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

large demand and run short, an alternative manufacturer's part, with the same specifications and as PVC (or PVCU) is one of the most widely used plastics in general industry. Its ease of installation, I needed 50mm hose to join my shed water butt to a vintage gutter, this was flexible and went round bends and I could improvise where they joined

Hose Pipe | 50mm (2 inch) Order by The Pisces Flexible Pond Hose Pipe | 50mm (2 inch) Order by The

Are you looking for industrial vacuum hose suitable for use in multiple applications and contexts? Then explore our range of vacuum hoses here at The Hosemaster. Our range of vacuum hoses are suitable for industrial vacuum applications - such as the extraction and conveyance of materials in explosion hazard areas, electrostatic charging, antistatic, and electroconductive scenarios. These vacuum hoses have a light and strong design for applications such as extraction and conveyance in explosion hazard areas, electrostatic discharging, antistatic and other general industrial vacuum applications. The pressure rating of PVC pipe and fittings reduces with increasing temperature. To calculate the actual Our vacuum hose range includes PVC, silicone, and polyurethane hoses, with reinforcement types including steel wire and PVC spiral.Replacement squeegee blades and brushes for industrial floor heads. Typically squeegee blades are preferred for wet up and brushes for dry dust. pressure rating of the product at each temperature, the noted pressure rating must be multiplied by the Rubber hose connectors for hose to vacuum or for tool to hose are available in all common sizes. Steel connectors available for hose to vacuum and for hose to hose including step down connectors e.g. 70 - 50. We also supply steel "Y" piece connectors e.g. 70 x 50 x 50.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment