276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Breathe Easy Face Down Pillow - Premium Adjustable Face Cradle Pillow Providing Superior Comfort. Best for Prone Face-Down Resting, as a Home Massage Headrest, or Contoured Post-Eye Surgery Support.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You must stay face down at all times, unless your eye surgeon tells you otherwise. This means staying face down when you stand, sit, eat, walk, and sleep. To stay safe, have someone with you when you walk around.

Given that the equipment is used for a limited time, we offer short-term rentals of face down recovery equipment. Lying down: Lie face down on a pillow; have the recovering side of your face hang off the edge of the bed. This helps reduce pain and keeps pressure off your operated eye. FACE PILLOWS FOR SLEEPING FACE DOWN: facedown recovery equipment is for tabletop or bed sleep use. massage bed, massage bed, beauty bed, special pillows, and can also be used as a pillow when students and white collars have a lunch break, nice and convenient to use.These aids helped me through my recovery period. Though I did not experience any side effects from any of the suggestions below, you should get your doctor’s advice and guidance before trying any of them. Fill: There are a number of different types of pillow fillings available, including feather, down, synthetic and memory-foam. For front sleepers, a feather/down pillow is probably the best option, as these pillows tend to be the softest and most moldable, though some front sleepers prefer memory foam pillows for their reliable shape and strong ability to keep one’s head cradled and in place.

VITRECTOMY RECOVERY EQUIPMENT FACE DOWN NADAENMF : The eye surgery pillow face down is ideal for use by Vitrectomy, Macular Hole, and Retinal Detachment patients recovery. The face down eye surgery recovery equipment at only 0.9 pounds plus. READ NEXT: Our favourite down, microfibre and memory foam pillows The best pillows for front sleepers to buy in 2023 1. Soak and Sleep 90% Hungarian Goose Down Pillow: The best down pillow for front sleepers To get the greatest product, you need to pay attention to the quality of the things you are purchasing. Choose the best face down pillow after eye surgery precision-engineered to fit your demands.Aspects like performance, functionality, and price should all be taken into account when evaluating various specifications. In making your ultimate decision, you'll have to consider all of the factors listed above. You get the most value for your money if you take into account all of them. Design Also, be certain that it has a sleek design that will go with anything. Because this device is built to last, busy mothers or construction workers will find it useful. What Are Today’s Most Popular best face down pillow after eye surgery Models?FACE DOWN EQUIPMENT PILLOW AFTER EYE SURGERY FOR BED: designed for patients who need prone positions after ophthalmology surgery, convenient for hospitals and families. eye surgery recovery pillow face-down is great for Vitrectomy patients during recovery, detached retina post-surgery patient positioning, to keep face down position. An Ergo Spa Lounger, essentially a patio lounge chair with a large opening for the face. The Ergo Spa Lounger worked well for me during the day. Since the sides were hard, I draped a pillow over each side of the chair, under my armpits. I can no longer find it on the internet. The product is basically a lounge chair with a hole for the head so you can be face-down and read a book on the ground/floor. I advise you to search for: “Sun Lounger with Head Hole” or “Lounge chair with Face Hole” or “Portable Adjustable Garden Beach Sun Lounger Chair Bed with Headrest Reading Hole.” While the pillow’s adaptive design, breathability and forgiving level of firmness make it ideal for front sleeping, if loft is the most important factor for your comfort then the lower profile Dormeo Octaspring Compact Pillowmay be even more suitable for you.

Below are answers to the top frequently asked questions about pillows for stomach sleepers. What pillow material is best for stomach sleepers?Each person will have unique needs and preferences. Sometimes, a person may be able to test pillows by using sleep trials.

Lee, S., et al. (2021). The association between sleep quality and quality of life: A population-based study. Again, these are things that I found extremely helpful during my recovery. Discuss these options with your doctor before trying them. Massage Think about a special project or new skill you would like to learn during the recovery period. Keeping your mind occupied is very helpful. Try to identify a non-visual skill, e.g., learning a foreign language. Be sure you have the CDs or DVDs you might need handy. I decided to study Italian, something that had always been of interest. Though I found it difficult to concentrate, this activity was interesting and kept my mind productively occupied. Grooming People can consider how soft or supportive they want their pillow to be, alongside other considerations such as whether the material is hypoallergenic or comes from sustainable sources. What pillow firmness is best for stomach sleepers?There are a number of factors to do with your pillow that may affect your comfort level when sleeping on your front. These include: McFee Medical Technologies has been offering equipment rental since 1997. In that time, we’ve learned a lot about what you should look for from your face down equipment rental company. The Seated Support is our original face down chair design. It is a great, affordable option for face down recovery. Get out of bed and enjoy life in the Seated Support! Face-down mirrors. These are angled to let you see people or objects in front of you. That way you can watch TV or speak directly with visitors. You cannot fly in an airplane, go to mountains/high altitudes or scuba dive until the gas bubble is gone. Altitude changes can cause your eye pressure to rise. That can lead to problems with the bubble.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment