276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant with Auto Pilot & Annunciator Panel in aviation quality for flight simulator | Universal control system for simmer and pilots | PC

£139.995£279.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I created an empty X-Plane 11 folder then directed the installation of the Configurator to this folder. Without the Configurator, is there any way to get the Honeycomb Bravos right (increment / decrement) dial to do different things depending on the selection of the left (autopilot mode) dial? When you connect the Bravo Throttle Quadrant while X-Plane is already up and running, a popup window appears that tells you that new hardware is detected. Not just new hardware, no, it tells you that the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant is connected and needs to be calibrated as is needed with all connected hardware. Once you’ve calibrated the six levers by moving them over their full travel, the calibration process finishes. You can buy the Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant at the Aerosoft store, and soon also via X-Plane.Org. The Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant cost approximately 249,99 Euros including VAT.

The thrust levers can be configured for small single- and multi-engine planes with separate flap switches. For use in an airliner you can choose a configuration with two or four thrust levers, levers for spoiler and flaps. This will then also allow you to control the thrust reverser. HDD: Seagate 3TB (Data); Seagate 1TB (Programs), ASUS TUF Gaming VG32VQ1B Curved 31.5" monitor, 1440p, 38Mbs ethernet If the plane you use allows INC/DEC controls according to a selection, it will work, otherwise not. ADS-B/ FLARM Antennas Comm Antennas Nav Antennas Transponder Antennas Aircraft Intercoms Altitude Encoder Installed USB Chargers I feel that it’s time to finish this review. I went already much further than initially planned, but I would like to add the following regarding those who want to fly Airbus aircraft.Additional features include a general aviation autopilot, annunciator lights and a switch panel. The trim wheel and undercarriage lever can also be seen in this shot. Mounting

As I started with my first Honeycomb review a while ago, the following statement stays the same; who hasn’t used or still using Saitek, Logitech, Thrustmaster, CH, VKB Gladiator hardware in combination with flight simulators like X-Plane, FlightGear, Steam FSX, P3D and the latest release Microsoft FS2020? That’s a good point. It’s supposed to work out of the box and I think it does that very well to some extent (better than I would have hoped anyway), but unfortunately as you go deeper there seem to be issues here and there. What I personally like about this throttle quadrant is that you can configure it for single/twin GA propellor aircraft having throttle(s)-, mixture(s)- and prop(s)- levers. But when you’re more a virtual commercial pilot you can configure it as a twin or four engine jet aircraft. All typical GA or commercial jet levers are included as you have seen in the beginning of this review. Simple questions, and such simple answers. It feels great and much heavier then expected and besides that, the front of the throttle device looks awesome. But it offers a bit more than only throttle controls or whatever you can think of. At the front pat of the housing you’ll find a basic AP (Auto Pilot) panel. I write on purpose basic AP panel since it’s not a replacement for the Boeing MCP or Airbus FCU. That said, the AP panel comes with HDG, NAV, APR, REV, ALT, CRS (VS) and IAS buttons and on the left-hand side of the AP panel a selector knob to set the required mode you want to use in combination with the on the right-hand side located increase/decrease knob. Suppose I want to change the current HDG – so lets say this is HDG HOLD – I turn the left-hand selector knob to HDG, and turn the right-hand knob in a left/right direction. The HDG bug will change which can be seen on the B58 HSI. This is then actually the HDG SEL mode/function of the AP. Although this is just a HDG and VS example, it works for all other AP buttons/modes the same way. And how does it feel or how do the selector knob feel when you rotate them? It feels all solid. When you press the buttons to engage or disengage that particular mode, you feel what you’re doing and it also feels as decent quality.

Who has a fenix a320 config? I saw a bunch of what looks like bits and pieces at github, but nothing that seems to be complete or at least workable that can be built on. The reverse thrust function is outstanding. Essentially, each axis has independent dual-function reverse thrust, so there is an option for going below idle into the reverse thrust/ beta range like on turboprops. Alternatively, with the Commercial handles the levers are lifted to engage reverse thrust similarly to what you would do on a Boeing jet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment