276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch Cordless Submersible Water Pump GardenPump 18 (1x battery, 18 Volt System, in Carton Packaging)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We will exchange or refund within the first 30 days if a manufacturers fault is found with this product. This includes, for example, applications in heating and cooling applications of electronics or battery cells in electric vehicles. Worcester Bosch Group will introduce you to a Worcester Accredited Installer who is authorised and regulated by the Finance Conduct Authority who will broker the finance agreement.

Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. You can calculate your postage charge for Bosch GARDENPUMP 18 P4A 18v Cordless Submersible Water Pump before you checkout. This Rainwater Pump is perfect for natural and more enjoyable watering of flower beds and fruit and vegetables, or pots and planters.Indego Lawnmowers also use the PowerForAll 18v battery but require a cover plate to be removed if changing. Download your guarantee certificate or see which boiler you could upgrade to, should you need a replacement in the future.

As the pump will also power and supply the incoming micro irrigation system I am in the process of putting in. So far I have pumped a few hundred Litres from the rain harvesting from Shed roofs, guttering and into barrels or tanks. For reliable and efficient support of different thermal circuits: The Bosch coolant pumps and solenoid valves are designed with decades of experience in thermal, liquid and energy circuits.

Nice, small box for placing the battery that can be attached almost anywhere with two different holders. Bosch Thermotechnology Ltd, Registered Office Address- Cotswold Way, Warndon, Worcester, WR4 9SW Company registration number in England 1993294. A : Hi Roz, I'm afraid I don't have any suggestions other than what is covered in the "troubleshooting" section of the manual (available as a PDF at the bottom of our product page if you need it) - I suppose at this time of year there's a chance something could have frozen and may need to thaw out first before the pump will run - also it may be worth checking the battery compartment is closing fully and there is no debris or anything in there which makes the pump think it's still open?

The brushless drive and robust design are the basis for long operating times, which will be a substantial requirement for charging processes on hybrid and electric vehicles in the future.If you'd rather not have any downtime your best bet will probably be to invest in more than one battery so you can swap out as soon as one is depleted. Mine is destined to be also used in conjunction with IBC Tanks and an enhanced water harvesting set up till I can work out how to farm water at height to move more towards gravity fed drip feed and watering and use the pump to power an aquaponics set up.

I’ve seen a lot of videos of people attaching a sprinkler gun on the end of the pipe and use this pump for watering plants etc, however what happens when you release the sprinkler gun trigger to stop the water. For perfectly green lawns, use this tool's timer function and anti-siphoning connector with sprinkler and irrigation systems. Our Find a New Boiler tool is the easiest way to find and compare Worcester products suitable for your home heating requirements and only takes a few minutes. Then subscribe to our newsletter, which has plenty of tips and tricks for keeping things exciting around your home and garden!What used to be a 2 hour daily job during peak seasons of heat/no rainfall; as all the watering had to be done by carrying it in watering cans to your plot and watering your crops by hand for as long as it takes or was needed. A : Hi Julien, I don't think the GardenPump 18 is intended to be used in especially dirty water, but it does come with a filter that prevents sediment from being drawn into the machine. These versatile devices cater to both residential and commercial applications, making them an ideal choice for operators who require rapid and effective water management solutions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment