276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Wounded Lover

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When Cevdet cries, I cry. And I enjoy seeing that kind of raw emotion on screen; it is a rare sight indeed these days. Even more so when Azize comes to lift him up from the grave. Vatanim sensin, or "You Are My Homeland", is rightfully the title of the series. Cevdet wants to do his best for his country without thinking about his future. Some of his peers even start to save their lives before the fall of the Ottoman Empire. During these hard times, Cevdet is betrayed by his close friend Tevfik (Onur Saylak) and finds himself captured by allied military soldiers for 8 years. After being constantly bombarded with themes of feminism from the mainstream entertainment providers, I was astounded how graciously Turkish writers managed to portray the strength of women in this show while simultaneously immersing them in their traditional roles. The primary example of this is Azize, the ultimate mother and the ideal wife of our hero Cevdet. Her motherly love towards everyone around her never stands in the way of protecting her family; it is really intriguing to observe how those two principles clash when her double-agent husband comes into play. She can be very decisive and proud when fighting for homeland as well as modest and humble when bearing sacrifices for her loved ones. Vatanim Sensin – Azize finds herself in a tought time with her 3 children and mother-in-law, she raises her children while fighting the difficulties of the war period and her husband’s absence whom she loves more than anything, it’s about war, love, greed, treason and sacrifice.

We let you watch movies online without having to register or paying, with over 10000 movies and TV-Series. Tevfik, the traitor, secretly loves Azize for a long time and betrays his close friend mainly for this reason. He informs Azize that Cevdet is killed during the war and lets them leave Balkans and move into İzmir, the city in the Aegean region of Turkey. Azize has nothing to do but to leave everything behind and start a new life for her family. She struggles to keep her family together during the most difficult times of her country even though she misses her beloved husband each day.Romania - The series premiered on Kanal D on September 13, 2017, under the title Patria mea ești tu! I am not usually the type to become invested in Turkish soap-opera, but this one surprisingly stood out. I started watching it on a local channel three years ago, but they soon cut the series off so I had to stream it. After 120 hours of investment in Azize and Cevdet's adventures, I believe I'm ready to give my two cents about it.

Albania - The series premiered on Kanal D Drama in July 2020 under the title Dashuri e plagosur ( Wounded love) [9] Upon the arrivals of Greek military forces to Izmir in 1919, not only the future of Ottoman Empire changes but also the life of Azize and her family changes drastically. Cevdet appears to be on the side of Greece, wearing Greek military uniform and supporting Greece against Ottoman Empire. He is considered as a traitor by all the public and is left alone by his family because of the secret that he cannot reveal to anyone.

Watching this show without having any expectations gave me an unforgettable and joyful ride. I was completely overwhelmed with such an amazing story, incredible characters, and the element of surprises I went through in every single episode. When it comes to talking about the music, sometimes its better to avoid talking to the people who performed, wrote or produced the work to get a true perspective on it. Its all subjective anyway. The writers/performers can either only hear things they wish they could improve or worse can only tell you how great it is. So we will be enlisting the assistance of a number of willing writers to help, we'll tell you more about that later. What we can say is that there is a lot of music in the Roosterville HQ Archives, and during the last few months there has been some fertile Wounded Lovers writing and recording activity too! Bangladesh - The series premiered on Deepto TV in December 2019 under the title জননী জন্মভূমি (Jononi jonmobhumi; Mother-motherland). [8]

Wounded lover : the emotional life and spiritual writings of Henri J.M. Nouwen : implications for gay Christians in the Church. In an occupied Turkish city, a Turkish soldier starts to work for the enemy. But he is not really on the side of the enemy. He must keep this secret at the cost of losing his family. In wounded love tv series story, you will explore the last days of Ottoman Empire while considering what is true love. Can love stay unwounded in the face of betrayal? Will Cevdet reveal the reason why he is on the Greece side? Will Azize continue to love his husband even if she is considering that he is a traitor? Will Cevdet learn that his close friend Tevfik has betrayed to his country? What will happen to Ottoman Empire? How will the public react against the occupation of Izmir? Cast Halit Ergenç Pakistan - The series is set to release on Dot Republic Media Network on YouTube in Urdu language and GEO KAHANI channel with the title آتش عشق ( Fire of Love).Azize finds herself with her 3 children and mother-in-law in a difficult fight. She raises her children while fighting the difficulties of the war period and her husband's absence whom she loves more than anything. It's about war, love, greed, treason and sacrifice. Based on a true story about the Turkish War for Independence (1919-1923), after which Turkey (Türkiye) became a nation. Vatanim Sensin tell us about a fascinating time in Turkish history, during the partition of the Ottoman Empire and the abolition of the Sultanate. The series focuses on western Turkey, the territory surrounding Izmir and the invasion of Greek military forces that were supported and funded by the european political power brokers of the day. Azize, on the other hand, will find herself in a difficult struggle with her husband, three children and mother-in-law. After the incident that happened to his wife, whom he loved dearly, the Ankara Government will raise his children by struggling with the absence of Cevdet, who went to the Greek side as an agent in favour of Mustafa Kemal and his friends, and the difficulties of the war years. Yıldız is a beautiful girl with high eyes and Hilal is a patriotic and combative young girl. Bosnia and Herzegovina - The series premiered on Pink BH in 2017 and on Federalna TV in 2020 as Ti si moja domovina

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment