276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Talktools Honey Bear Drinking Cup with 2 Flexible Straws - Includes Instructions - Spill-proof Lid by TalkTools

£11.795£23.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I started thinking about it and realized he chokes every time he would drink, and he eventually just gave up because he was scared of choking again! The reason why I like it is because you can squeeze the honey bear’s tummy which will make the liquid come up almost to the top, making it easier for your child to get their drink out! Spoon Tip - Great for feeding therapy and mealtimes, these attachments turn the Z-Vibe into a vibrating spoon!

The only thing I don’t love is the cap because it’s really a honey bottle cap so you don’t need the flip top. When you gently squeeze the tummy it brings that liquid almost all the way to the top so your little ones don’t have to do as much work to get it out, yet they are able to start to understand that sucking on the cup will give them a drink. It was perfect timing because I was about to start work again and I needed to make sure my baby was going to drink her milk.Not only recommended by therapists, the Honey Bear cup is highly recommended by parents who want to ditch the sippy cups! At 20 months old she was still only wanting the preemie bottle until her OT suggested the honey bear. We recommend this cup to our clients that are trying to teach their child to drink through a straw or transition from a bottle to cup. The leak-proof lid on the Honey Bear straw drinking cup is ideal for toddlers when transitioning from bottle feeding to cup drinking. The refrigerator tubing can be purchased at Home Depot, and you have to make sure it is the ice maker tubing as that is a food grade tubing.

Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they don’t moderate discussions.Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behaviour or unique IDs on this site. I really like the cups generally, they're quite leak resistant and just all around cute cups that she loves. A contoured cradle that fully lifts and supports the tongue, the Tongue LifteR has an angled handle for optimal lift and control making it one of the best therapy tools based on design and size.

You can also place the Tongue Tip flat on top of the tongue to provide input to a large surface area of the tongue (this tip has the largest "footprint" surface-area-wise). The Jaw Grading Bite Blocks promote symmetrical jaw strength, jaw stability, and jaw grading with weak jaw musculature evidenced during speech sound production or feeding. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. I love that I can adjust the flow and slowly (eventually) make the flow more so we can kind of wean him off such a slow flow.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment