276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My book of Bible stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Gospel Coalition helps people know God's Word with their mind, love God fully with their heart, and engage the world with grace and truth. Champ Thornton, pastor and author of several books including The Radical Book for Kids and Why Do We Say Good Night? Lloyd-Jones tells us at the beginning of the book that the story of the Bible is a story that could have ended abruptly with the Fall, but didn’t, because God loved his children too much to let that happen.

Bible storybooks play an important introductory role in introducing our youngest children to the work of God and growing a love for the scriptures in their lives. As Jesus explained to the men walking the road to Emmaus on Resurrection Sunday, the whole Bible is about Jesus.Could I tell them about the time I tied the tails of foxes together, set them on fire, and sent them running through the Philistines’ vineyards? The Queen added The Bible Story to the royal library so that Princess Anne and Prince Charles could read it. Jenny Brake’s illustrations will stir children’s imaginations and draw them to want to read this wonderful book.

Introduce children to the Bible with these beautifully illustrated stories from both the New and Old Testaments. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This illustrated bible answers many of children's questions around important religious events and the meaning thereof. My Storytime Bible is ideal for bedtime reading, inviting children to enjoy favourite stories and reflect on what they learn. I LOVE to give people The Jesus Storybook Bible because from the very first chapter it paints a powerful picture of God’s epic love for each one of us.Sally has captured the plot line of redemption in a children’s story Bible that sings the praise of Jesus and his saving grace on every page, in every story… To discover The Jesus Storybook Bible is to have a unique resource for communicating the gospel to children in all it’s fullness. Originally written in English, the books have been translated into French and Spanish (as Las Bellas Historias de la Biblia). So my dissertation is finished, but I am waiting on God to bless me financially to pay my school off.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment