276°
Posted 20 hours ago

180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You've Been Taught To Believe

£14£28.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One approach to accelerating the process is to understand that we can only change what is within our immediate sphere of influence, everything else is out of our control. The Magician Edition: A three layer affair featuring a wooden box, a solander case and a heavily embossed goatskin jacket. Do you see this as an inevitable phase, and what strategies can help individuals transition out of it? So some people will not understand (or want to understand) what is happening until the jackboot crashes into their gonads (If you don’t own a pair, just pretend - apparently it’s quite fashionable nowadays to do so).

Feargus Greenwood – 180 Degree Inversion - The Void Feargus Greenwood – 180 Degree Inversion - The Void

Unless you are faced with a transnational Luciferian sociopath - in which case you may want to ‘go long’ on those guillotine options.

If you wanted to devise an evil genius master plan to take over the world, the power to charge interest on money that doesn’t exist and exchange that for real assets would be a very effective way of going about it. For me it was the starting point but different people will come at the truth from different angles and silos. Having said that, I do plan on making two limited editions (same content but with a more creative / exclusive take on the binding etc. That’s a huge problem and one the individual can solve by standing in his, or her, own sovereignty and not complying. That observation doesn’t negate working in collaboration with others, just that I prefer, if possible, not to be beholden to anyone else.

Feargus O’Connor Greenwood Interview with Feargus O’Connor Greenwood

I also don’t think you can fully understand what is being done without a basic understanding of how it is being done.

Almost as remarkable as the system itself is how few bank managers, senior economists and even bank auditors know how this actually works. What are some prevalent misunderstandings or misconceptions about the process of awakening, and how do they differ from your own perspective? So some further advice would be: Don’t get so busy with life that you forget to create space for thinking / contemplating . Chapter 8 because of tying together what possibly looks like a disparate set of information on the surface (ancient history, the pyramids, evolution, rationalism vs spirituality, hybridisation, Freemasonry and religion).

Feargus Greenwood ~ 180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You’ve Been Feargus Greenwood ~ 180 Degrees: Unlearn The Lies You’ve Been

The last 4 months at the end were brutal (due to a flaw in the initial set up and some broken fonts). Then along came Liam Scheff with Official Stories as if to say, “if you think they just lied about AIDS, let me tell you 9 other stories. From the feedback received, I’m humbled to say, there are readers from both ends of that spectrum for which that is the case. Of course there are issues for teenagers such as managing those raging hormones, discovering who they are and finding their place in the world.

After a group of people, who meet online, discover a bizarre graphic novel which seems to hold mysterious answers, they find themselves being tracked down by a merciless organisation known merely as ‘The Network’. One study indicated that it was intuitive and empaths that were the least likely to fall under the spell of the official narrative. Well, if you are running a scam, such as a Ponzi scheme, it’s best not to tell people how it works in case they become infuriated and don’t want to play your game anymore. It may also contain a trap door, a secret compartment (with a full size, solid silver ace of clubs playing card within it and ‘a secret revealed’). An awakening to the truth or a spiritual awakening (such as a Kundalini event - consciousness fully awakened).

180°: Unlearn the Lies Youve Been Taught to Believe - FEARGUS

The money goes towards covering the costs of this work, medical freedom causes and support for the vaccine injured.I would say time is the biggest factor, with the length of that phase varying from individual to individual.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment