276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ROYAL CANIN An Allergenic Dog Food, 8 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic dry is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Nutritional management with the ROYAL CANIN® Canine Anallergenic may be continued throughout your dog’s lifetime. FOR RSA: Guaranteed analysis g/kg: Crude protein (min) 160 - Moisture (max) 80 - Crude fat (min) 145 - Crude fibre (max) 27 - Crude ash (max) 72. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Anallergenic Dry (AN 18) is a complete anallergenic dog food formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances. Ingedients: Maize starch, feather hydrolysate with low molecular weight (source of L-amino acids and oligopeptides), copra oil, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (FOS), fish oil, mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids esterified with citric acid, animal fat, marigold extract (source of lutein).

If you find that you are receiving your deliveries too often, or not often enough, you can alter the frequency of your easy-repeat deliveries. ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic Veterinary Health Nutrition Dog Food is a complete dietetic feed for dogs formulated to reduce ingredient and nutrient intolerances using selected and highly hydrolysed sources of protein combined with selected and purified sources of carbohydrate. Nutritional management with the ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic may be continued throughout your dog’s lifetime.ROYAL CANIN® Anallergenic is specially formulated nutritional solution, created with the specific needs of your dog in mind.

Royal Canin were the first to meet the different needs of small, medium and large breeds, and to develop breed specific foods. But sometimes they don't: it seems impossible, but these animals descended from wolves can be allergic to meat themselves. We understand that there are essential items which you need to purchase for your pet on a regular basis, such as food and medication.

I have read and understood that I need to seek immediate veterinary advice if my pet’s condition deteriorates in any way whilst I use Veterinary Diets. If you are a veterinarian or veterinary nurse and wish to see the full product information in more detail, please visit our Vet Portal.

Maize starch, feather hydrolysate with low molecular weight (source of L-amino acids and oligopeptides), copra oil, soya oil, minerals, vegetable fibres, chicory pulp, fructo-oligosaccharides, fish oil, mono - and diglycerides of palmitic and stearic acids esterified with citric acid, animal fat, marigold meal. ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 36500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, E1 (Iron): 42 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3. Due to the very small size of the protein and its novel origin it is extremely unlikely to trigger a food allergy or adverse reaction. This diet contains 3755 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 323 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).

Today, using advanced veterinary science and careful observation to identify the most adapted nutrients, our 220+ individual formulas support the health of every individual cat and dog.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment