276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fudge Professional Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Shampoo, Intense Purple Toning for Blonde hair, Bond Repair Technology, Sulfate Free, 250 ml

£1.98£3.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The daily solution: The Everyday Clean Blonde s hampoo and conditioner offer a milder toning effect than their sister products. T hey work together to gradually tone the hair and provide subtle results, preventing pesky yellow tones from ruining your icy blonde look. For best results, apply every time you wash your hair. The shampoo promises to instantly remove yellow tones and repair your hair with Opti-PLEX technology. This product is a combination of the original Clean Blonde shampoo and the Damage Rewind shampoo to create the ultimate nourishing shampoo for blondes. How to use the shampoo Another thing to note is I find it stains my hands, especially around my nails. It’s nothing a bit of hand washing doesn’t remove bit it is something to be aware of. Oh and one last thing, it smells incredible, Fudge say they use FragranceFuse technology and I am happy to report the fragrance is amazing, not too overpowering but it does linger long after my hair is dry. Fudge Clean Blonde Damage Rewind Violet Toning conditioner Simply lather up like you would any normal shampoo but make sure to cover all your hair especially if you have balayage. I like to massage it in then pile my hair on top of my head to make sure it’s all coated in the shampoo. I then pat it down to make sure it stay in place and leave it for a couple of minutes to work its toning magic. Fudge recommend using the shampoo once a week or once every 4-5 washes.

The Everyday Clean Blonde shampoo has a milder toning effect than the ori ginal Fudge Clean Blonde Damage Rewind s hampoo . While the first can be applied every time you wash your hair, the second should only be used once a week. Startlingly, I’ve been dying my hair blonde for almost two decades now - that many years of bleach means I need to be ultra vigilant about things like always using a heat protectant spray and not overdoing it on the heat tool front. But it also means I know a thing or two about the best purple shampoo and how to use it to neutralise unwanted brassy or yellowy tones.If you love our iconic Clean Blonde range and its ability to maintain salon-fresh colour, then you’re going to love this! We’ve just launched a brand new everyday purple shampoo and conditioner that can be applied every time you wash your hair. Beautiful, icy blonde tresses – here we come… Introducing Fudge Everyday Clean Blonde Range Yes it will turn your hair purple. Yes it will turn your hands purple. But honestly that is the only way you know you have a good shampoo IMO.

Yes, this is another product that works amazingly well. The smell of this one is much stronger then the shampoo and conditioner and I cannot get enough of it. I only tend to blow dry my hair if I’m going out for a date night etc as the rest of the time I leave it to try naturally but the spray really does a fantastic job of adding a bit of extra shine and softness to my hair. With each use, hair feels healthier and brassy tones are kept at bay. Trust us, when you try it, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it!MiruStyle™ X-HV – hair protected with this product benefits from significantly easier combing and better retention of hair strength.

Designed to be used every time you wash your hair , t he Fudge Everyday Clean Blonde Damage Rewind shampoo and conditioner work together to gradually remov e yellow tones and help maintain salon-fresh colour without over toning the hair . Th ey’ re also formulated with our OPTI-PLEX technology to strengthen and re verse chemical, styling and environmental damage. Fudge's range of conditioners gives your hair the juice that it needs, working in harmony with Fudge shampoo Fudge conditioner contains a low octane hair fuel that's gentle on your head to create a smooth soft condition to each and every strand. By using both the shampoo and conditioner together allows you to achieve the ultimate Fudge creation. Whether your hair is prone to frizz, try Fudge smooth shot conditioner the smoothest of smooth operators or whether you need to awaken your hair, try Fudge daily mint conditioner which gives your head a head buzz that will leave you feeling refreshed, cleansed and ready for the day ahead.

SHOP BY CATEGORY

I’ve used many purple shampoos before but when I had my last lot of balayage done I went light then I’ve gone before and my hairdresser recommended finding a good purple shampoo. I came straight home from the hairdressers and started doing a little bit of research and settled on the Fudge Clean Blonde range to try out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment