276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pick Up Bricks Toy Cleanup System Vacuum Cleaner for Kids, Compatible with Lego® Bricks, LOL Doll Accessories and Many More, Boys and Girls Age 5+

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I soak them for a few hours or possibly overnight, then scoop them into a large salad spinner, rinse them thoroughly with warm-to-hot water using the spinner as a colander, spin as much water as I can out and then lay them out on towels to dry (inside, with a box fan blowing across them, flipping them over every few hours until they're totally dry). Two special couplings have been developed for Dyson. For example, in my video I use a Dyson V8. Buying this Lego vacuum cleaner Hydrogen peroxide is readily available, although in the US it is usually sold in a fairly weak 3% solution. Sodium percarbonate is the active ingredient in various "Oxy" detergent boosters. You can also opt to disinfect Lego with a mild bleach solution. One tablespoon per gallon of water is the optimal ratio for a solution.

Lego Vacuum: cleaning up bricks has never been so easy Lego Vacuum: cleaning up bricks has never been so easy

It may be tempting to use the washing machine or dishwasher to clean a vast amount of Lego however in most cases I’d recommend against it.We recommend that you clean your LEGO® parts by hand using water no hotter than 104°F / 40°C and a soft cloth or sponge. Higher temperatures may affect the quality of the parts. You can add a mild detergent to the water - please rinse them well with clear water afterwards and you're done! If you’re noticing small scuff marks on your pieces, try using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to help with this. Just be sure that you don’t do it too hard or it might leave scratches. Not all Lego cleaning is the same. Which is why I’ve also designed this section to show you how best to deal with DUST! While you could sit there and dry off every single piece by hand, you could also lay them out on a towel in front of a boxed fan and stir them every few hours. By the next morning, they should be completely dry. Magic Eraser To Remove Scuffs

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment