276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BECCA Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation 30ml Shell

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. hours and if I wasn't slightly sick and a little stupid, it would look the same as when I finished my makeup. While it doesn’t really stand out and isn’t the prettiest of bottles I do like the design and feel like it looks quite high end.This foundation has wonderful coverage, excellent staying power and I find it doesn’t crease around my smile lines as much as previous foundations I’ve tried does.

Still, you can see a little bold patches in my highlight area, because the Revolution one was maybe a bit too dry.With medium, buildable coverage, the weightless, creamy texture offers the ease of a liquid foundation and the blurring effect of a finishing powder were in love. You’ll be treated to a finish that looks and feels completely natural, helping to disguise blemishes including hyperpigmentation, discolouration, redness and acne. For someone with terrible skin in terms of acne scars and still getting spots, this foundation does not work. An oil-free, light, and breathable liquid foundation that creates a polished look at any time of the day or night. Shown to stay colour true all day, the 24-hour long wearing formula balances coated pigments with water to deliver flawless full coverage with an undetectable, natural finish.

Using your preferred foundation brush or damp sponge, apply a pea-sized amount of foundation to center of the face and blend outwards. I've had this foundation on several more times than just three and still I am not sure how to approach it. I kinda winged it, looked up the swatches and shade descriptions online and just took whatever felt right.

Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.

For years I have not only struggled to find a foundation that is full coverage but also one that matches my skin tone perfectly. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. This foundation is formulated with an ultra-blurring, hydrating serum that offers lightweight, comfortable coverage for up to 12 hours.

It’s perfect for keeping your skin hydrated with a matte finish while blurring slight imperfections. Although that is totally fine—some days, a little something to blur and reduce redness makes us feel good.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment