276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ManCave Eucalyptus Deodorant, 75 ml (Packaging May Vary) - Vegan

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Secondly, it now has baking soda in it (sodium bicarbonate) which it didn't have before and is not so kind to sensitive skin. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

While we've not had any problems with using alum sticks, as they did work, I was still aware and concerned that they were a form of aluminium all the same (though less harmful than aluminium chlorohydrate, according to some). Check out our great collection of high quality hair brushes, skincare, shaving supplies and styling product. If you have any health problems or questions regarding the suitability of any product please contact a health professional.This new formula has a very faint smell you can hardly smell even if you put it really close to your nose. Personally, i think it would be useful/appropriate for someone that doesn't get around and when i say that i mean walks for more than an hour outside, as it doesn't stay on that much.

Note: With a natural deodorant you do need to give the product and your body time to adjust and cleanse out previous toxins. Even thought this one is not 100% natural, it's a massive improvement to what my husband used to use. So, stick with it for a week or so and we know after this you won't go back, as you will be smelling clean, fresh and Handsome. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.I’ve been using deodorant spray for the past few years but my mum has been trying to get me off them as evidence seems to suggest they are not too good for your health whether you breathe it in or apply to your skin. Free from parabens, sulphates (SLS, SLES), synthetic dye, mineral oils, petrolatum, alcohol and aluminium. They mention that it irritates their skin, it feels a bit scratchy on their underarms, and gave them a severe rash. I was a little skeptical, despite reviews, as I could sometimes be a bit 'wiffy' after running for the train on a summer's morning, in spite of showering and having used body spray. I was considering throwing some tops out as they seemed to smell come lunch time but this has completely changed since switching from aerosol to Mancave.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment