276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue Blocking Amber Glasses for Sleep - Nighttime Eye Wear - Special Orange Tinted Glasses Help You Sleep and Relax Your Eyes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of total health, women might stand to benefit the most from improved fertility, and older folks who need to protect what little melatonin they have.

Melatonin is a hormone only made by our bodies in the dark that improves all aspects of health, including fertility, cutting cancer risks, recovering from lifting weights, fighting colds, and more. Throughout human civilization, once the sun would set, the human body would be in relatively complete darkness. There are many more studies related to reducing artificial, blue light at night for improved health that we won’t cover today. Blue light from a natural source like the sun is normal, healthy, and may have additional benefits we have yet to discover.

Since your lens already has a tint, ensure that the color of your frame will complement the tint and your skin tone. If the light comes from overhead, it is more likely to suppress melatonin compared to being below our eyes ( 2003 study). This is a bummer because there are a lot of worries between the connection of age-related macular degeneration and blue light. Perhaps the slight pressure of glasses harms our faces over thirty years, maybe the slight change in magnification from the lenses isn’t good for our eyesight, perhaps seeing brightness but with certain colours cut off isn’t good for our rods and cones. If you have control over your workspace, you can also install incandescent lightbulbs, or orange coloured LED bulbs, which emits much less artificial blue-light compared to fluorescent or regular LED bulbs.

So, if you’re a programmer or spend all day in artificial lighting, it might be worth experimenting with “heavier” blue-light filtering, perhaps even like the popular Gunnar gaming glasses, which are tinted slightly yellow. The produced light is related to eye symptoms like burning, itchy, strain, increased light sensitivity, and soreness. Maintaining good eye health will also mean eating well, exercising, getting sunshine, and sleeping properly (and protecting your melatonin at night, covered next. After discovering some new principles related to chronic inflammation, I now help men and women melt away stubborn belly fat while becoming stronger and healthier at the same time. My personal opinion is that if you want to minimize eyestrain, the two elements you can change are the environment and your recovery.

Those who experience some discomfort from the light usually retreat to dark rooms or wear sunglasses. On the other hand, if you need prescription eyeglasses because you have nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism, choose clear corrective lenses with an anti-reflective (AR) coating. There is a lot of heated debate around “blue-light blocking glasses,” and I believe it’s because the debate often lumps in two totally separate problems and their own unique solutions.

If you’re struggling with eyestrain on the computer, try strong blue-light filtering glasses that are tinted slightly yellow. I've been a strength and nutrition coach since 2012, and over 15,000 people have gone through the programs I've co-created. But it’s a powerful hormone our body produces naturally and it does much, much more than just help you sleep. Yellow light affected melatonin a little bit, and red light did not seem to affect melatonin much at all.And in a 2009 study, one group wore yellow-tinted glasses while another wore true blue-blocking glasses that were amber. For overhead lighting, I’d avoid replacing overhead lighting from what you use during the daytime (I’d recommend incandescent bulbs for a fuller spectrum weighted towards red. The goal is to allow maximum natural melatonin production at night that is currently disrupted by using artificial light after sundown.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment