276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Onx X-Factor Lace Up Boxing Gloves Adult Lace Training Gloves 12oz 16oz 18oz Sparring Gloves Heat Moulded LaceUp Boxing Gloves

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And isn’t that just a common thing about the UFC? They don’t like sharing much of the pie, and that is why UFC fighters are often underpaid for what they do. The Leon Edwards eye-poke controversy To give your sparring partners more safety, you usually need to go UP a glove size for the extra padding. The boxing gloves by ONX Sports are called the X-Factor Boxing Gloves, and I’ve already written a full review so you can understand why they’re so good. At UFC Vegas 21, the British Leon Edwards fought Belal Muhammad as they were both fighting to become a title contender in the Welterweight division of the UFC. The Onx X-Factor training glove provides the best-desired support for the wrist, carpal & metacarpal bones in the hand whilst supporting your grip & hand position.

Now you know about the MMA gloves introduced by Trevor Wittman and the controversy surrounding the UFC’s gloves, these next articles might be right up your alley: Some have called the thumb “tight”, but that’s not how I would describe it. The thumb is perfectly positioned once you get it on, and feels very protected around the thumb joint. It’s just that there is no “give” at the thumb entrance. Imagine sliding your hand into a pipe that has a hole cut out for the thumb. Until you get your thumb out, it’s quite the tight squeeze, and almost painful getting on. Once on, it feels good. Trevor wants to bring them into the UFC, but because they are a patented product by Trevor and under his ONX Sports brand, they are unable to make a deal. Clearly, the UFC still isn’t interested in making a deal with Trevor Wittman for his ONX MMA gloves because they want to completely own the patent on their product rather than share revenue. The X-Factor series is unrivaled in the level of support it offers the wearer due to the strapping system. It has been designed to dramatically reduce the level of compression the weak joints, bones, and ligaments experience while landing a punch. This series also pulls the hand into better positioning, aligning all of the strong bones in 90-degree angles. Tanner Weiks, Director of Business Development at ONX SportsFor now, it seems like many fighters will still have to suffer the potential of getting poked in the eye due to the more naturally open and grappling-focused MMA glove that the UFC uses. Read these next https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxpWKZu2rXQ Video can’t be loaded because JavaScript is disabled: HEAT MOLDING TECHNOLOGY (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxpWKZu2rXQ)

There is now also an even newer version of the ONX boxing glove line, called the X-4 Training Glove. It comes in both velcro and lace-up versions. In the history of boxing, many fighters would lace up their gloves to the front of the palm, which pulled around the wrist tighter, a method known as pinching. I fall within the weight range for the 12 oz (as I am 70 kg / 155 lbs) that they would be suitable for bag and mitts and even light technical sparring if I wanted to use them for it. Like all the gloves in the ONX Sports collection, they are an ingenious creation of Trevor Wittman, one of the best coaches in MMA & UFC. How does the strapping work for the ONX boxing gloves? The technology in the X-Factor boxing gloves provides versatility for a boxer or mixed martial artist who wants a training glove that works great for sparring as well as bag & pad work.

Navigation menu

A few years ago, former UFC champion Rashad Evans made an appearance on Joe Rogan's podcast. During his time on 'The Joe Rogan Experience', Evans introduced the UFC commentator to the new gloves designed by Wittman. If I were considering the X-Factor ONX boxing gloves primarily for mitts/pad work, I would probably be going for the 12 oz. The Apex series is a more traditional boxing glove with a lace-up strapping and still requiring hand wraps. The X-Factor series differs because it has an X-shaped internal support, has a velcro strapping option, and does not require hand wraps.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment