276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nine Days (Unfrozen Four Book 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You want to?” He looks at me with lust, I think. No one has ever really looked at me like he does. It’s like he is staring into my soul, but with this desire to undress me. Or he is undressing me already, mentally. Winter knows I struggle with depression, but she doesn’t know how deep it goes. She thinks I take some medication that plasters a smile onto my face and makes me happy again and that’s about it. I mean, he is probably six foot three. Colin is a tad taller than Aaron, and Aaron is six foot two. My knowledge of Colin’s height is completely based off of my brother’s. Who says I would have a good time?” Her hands turn into fists. “I’m not the type to go big, Colin. I don’t have the energy to go out every single day. And besides, I gave myself two weeks left to live. That was four days ago.”

I didn’t plan on leaving my room again for today, but I guess meeting up with Aaron won’t be too bad. I always loved catching up with him. And I always have a good time whenever we’re together. It’s like I forget all my pain for a moment. He makes me happy, so why wouldn’t I grab a coffee with him? My whole body is shaking. My mouth is dry, and I can feel the headache build up. For a moment I’m praying death won’t actually feel this way. Authors, if you are a member of the Goodreads Author Program, you can edit information about your own books. Find out how in this guide. Ironic, isn’t it? I believe the exact same thing. I am better off dead. And here’s proof that not only I believe so. We should get going. I don’t want to miss a second of Aaron’s sweet ass.” I make a gaging sound right after those words leave her mouth. And she laughs. “Ah, maybe we’ll even see Colin. I’ll make sure to set you up for a date with him. He’s ridiculously hot, not as hot as Aaron, obviously. But he’s single, inked and is just as dark-humored as you are.”I rest my head in my hands. I can’t imagine how devastated my brother will be when he finds out that this notebook was the beginning of my ending and he held it in his hands before. When he finds out that with just one look into this book, he could have saved my life.

It used to be so difficult for me to even be with someone because whoever I was interested in, he was never putting up with Aaron’s expectations for me. If only I knew more about her. Where is she from? Does she have any other family members that care about her? Who are her closest friends? Literally anyone I could inform about her condition. I thought they were both fantastic since they had such fine minds. I related to Lily so much that I hoped for a good ending for her. Colin was incredible; he was infallible. He influenced Lily’s life and is now one of my avid readers because of his guidance.<3 As promised—kind of—I force myself off my comfortable bed and walk over to my dresser. It’s all I could fit into this tiny room with a bed and a desk.

See a Problem?

Nope, fear takes over my body. Not the fear of death, fear of the pain. I don’t want any more pain, please. I have an announcement to make.” Miles holds his hand up, pretending to hold a glass when he says, “I think our team captain has a little crush. That would be a first.”

I need my off days, Colin. Sometimes even just attending classes gets too much for me. Imagine what ten days of constant going out with someone I don’t even like would do to me,” she says. “That wouldn’t be a good time, it would be torture.” Today is another one of my down-days. But that’s the case on most Sundays. I would much rather be at the ice rink and skate with my brother, but I can’t. Not because my mother wouldn’t allow it. Hell, she wouldn’t even have a say in it if my lie were to be true. But I haven’t been on the ice for good three years.Well, no offence, but I don’t want her in my life anymore anyway. Liz has been the mother I’ve never had for as long as I can remember.” Yeah, Liz Marsh, Aaron’s new mother. The very same that broke off my parents’ marriage. But, hey, my father loves her, and she sure loves him, so I am happy for them. And for Aaron. The room quiets down. No other sounds but breathing is to be heard. It’s weird. Usually, this group of dorks is loud as hell. A little silence doesn’t hurt anyone though. None sense, Lilybug.” There it is again, the smug grin of his. “Even if you decide to kill yourself, it will only benefit me.” I feel totally out of place. I shouldn’t be here. I don’t even know this girl. Colin took me here without asking if that was okay with me. You’ve done a great job there, son,” he speaks, giving me a fatherly hug. “You make me proud.” Yeah, right.

Maybe Ana is her sister. I have no idea who Ana is, but she must be close if she is getting a letter. From our friend Mia, I know that Winter secretly thinks I look dead ninety per cent of the time she sees me. Which is why I hate Winter’s pity compliments.

Unfortunately, Winter is a self-centered person. She only cares about herself. And if she does “care” about someone else, it’s only up until she can turn it all about herself again. Well, you two are separated. Maybe he just doesn’t feel like talking to his ex about possible struggles,” I remind her. Just that this reminder reminds me of something: Aaron has just as much of a shitty day as I do. Maybe we get to be sisters in another life. Because, despite what I told myself all these years, I like you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment