276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spanking the Babysitter - Complete Set: Life lessons of an in-demand babysitter who likes to be spanked (Paula Mann Complete Sets Series)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She leant up to your ear and nibbled on it before whispering "are you gonna be a good girl for me y/n? Yes I did I was 5 years old and I got into her purse and emptyied everything in it and squished all her makeup on the floor she came in and started scolding me and telling me she is gonna give me spanking on my bare bum so hard I wont sit for a week and she did she took my hand walked me up to my room told me to drop my pants and to get on the bed she took her belt off and started to spank me real hard my sister heard everything going on she came in the room and watched me get spanked I got 50 wacks with the belt. All in the knowledge that if other members of the community were to spank them, they would more likely than not, do so with their parent’s blessing!

I spoke to Sherry Hamby, a professor in the psychology department at Sewanee, the University of the South, and editor of the journal Psychology of Violence, about what you should do now.Finally she allowed me to go and then locked me up in the bathroom until my mom came and then a next story followed. In roleplay, a babysitter scene can be normal ageplay, but it also offers a further possibility for three players. All characters are over the age of eighteen and the story contains scenes of oral sex and penetration.

I was going to suggest to Marie that we wait until Denise decides that she wants to retire from the baby sitting game. Next she kicked off the heels and then reached around the back of her skirt and it dropped to the floor.You put your hair up in a ponytail and walked back downstairs to find Demi looking at all the baby photos of you dotted around the walls. As soon as I started to blow my load she went off again, but this time she took time to snatch up a pillow and jam it against her face. For fun, for discipline, or just because; we will dive in together to the world and spanking and have some fun discussing the various aspects of it together!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment