276°
Posted 20 hours ago

It Starts with the Egg: How the Science of Egg Quality Can Help You Get Pregnant and Prevent Miscarriage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There’s a lot of junk science out there and products being sold with grand promises, but little or no data to back it up. Vitamin C, or ascorbic acid, is an essential vitamin that supports the growth and development of body tissue. Lowering carbohydrates over all (to no more than 40% of dietary intake) and increasing protein (to 30% of dietary intake) and the rest healthy fats and oils (such as olive oil and avocado), has big impacts on fertility. A practical and evidence-backed approach for improving egg quality and fertility-- fully revised and updated in 2019. As a biotechnology patent attorney, she gained deep expertise in collating and analyzing medical data.

I have a hard time believing that her doctors told her she was “unlikely to conceive with her own eggs” with a full stop. A Yale study revealed that women who used to drink tea or coffee in the past but stopped prior to fertility treatment had a higher pregnancy and live birth rate than current tea and coffee drinkers. Having low levels of 5-MTHF, which is more common if you have that gene mutation, can increase homocysteine level and hurt your fertility. As well as boosting your egg quality by incorporating supplements like CoQ10 and folate, it’s also crucial to protect your eggs from external toxins that may cause them damage.Many women are not aware that egg quality is not just about achieving pregnancy – egg quality influences what a menstrual cycle looks like – whether it’s heavy or irregular because ovulation is the only way to make estradiol and progesterone, which are beneficial for mood, energy, libido, insulin response, thyroid, skin, hair, and so much more. Poor egg quality is in fact the single most important cause of age-related infertility, recurrent miscarriage, and failed IVF cycles. All in my life, my cycle was long, very heavy, even I knew it was not normal, after 20 years, I just got used to. Once I felt comfortable that I gave myself enough time to improve the egg quality, I have done another IVF cycle. The ladies will tell you that this book sits just behind Taking Charge of Your Fertility as the number 2 must read if you’re TTC.

my DH’s microTese yielded good results and the clinic went out of their way to ensure the lab has the right sperm viability test this time (HOS test) and also made sure to use the sperm fresh from the tese.It Starts with the Egg is your practical guide to the latest science on egg quality and fertility - so you can take back some control and become informed and proactive. Fett tells us ‘Alpha-Lipoic Acid is another supplement that has well-established antioxidant properties and may therefore benefit egg quality’. It is important to ensure you maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle when you start your journey to motherhood. Drawing from her own fertility experience, Fett tells us that after starting trying for a family she found out the devastating news that at under 30 years old she was suffering from diminished ovarian reserve, yielding only a few eggs during her first IVF cycle. Scientists know that some phthalates affect the reproductive systems in animals, so it may be a good idea to try to reduce your exposure.

That’s why we’ve included 1,000 mcg of Methylcobalamin in all our prenatals designed for eggs, a higher level than what you’ll find in many other formulas. Ok, sure… You could also feel that you wasted your time, mental well-being, and money on nonsense, but I suppose it’s all about your perspective. With a concrete strategy that includes minimizing exposure to toxins such as BPA and phthalates, choosing the right vitamins and supplements to safeguard developing eggs, and harnessing nutritional advice shown to boost IVF success rates, this book offers practical solutions that will help you get pregnant faster and deliver a healthy baby. This is the first book I've read that really puts it all together, explains what you should avoid and what the risks are, and also what positive things you can do, what nutrients are important, etc. before I started with recommending changes, I went to my doctor and asked him to test all my endo and productive hormones.It is naturally occurring in the body but as you age, your body produces less of it and it’s nearly impossible to get from food alone. Over the past 15 years’ study after study has shown that exposure to even small amounts of BPA’s can cause serious health problems – but namely they can really effect egg quality. Connecting women, science and spirit, the Gynelogic Sunday Supplement delivers a bi-monthly dose of news, views and reviews, as seen through my lady lens.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment