276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ultra Soft Expanding Marshmallow Sponge Makeup Set of 4 Latex Free Vegan Friendly Makeup Beauty Blender Flawless Makeup Powder Foundation Sponge Concealer Blenders

£2.125£4.25Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you don’t have a sugar thermometer, please check the sugar stage every 5 minutes until it reaches the firm-ball stage (please read the recipe notes in the post to learn how to do this). I ALWAYS add salt and vanilla to my marshmallows no matter what other flavors that I’m going to introduce later. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. But if you do have questions about the technique, please make sure to take your time and read the post.

If there are crystals, then cover the saucepan for a further minute to allow the condensation to wash down the sugar crystals into the syrup. I’ve had some fantastic readers letting me know that they have made some creative tea flavored marshmallows, by substituting the gelatin blooming water, and some of the water in the sugar syrup too! The whisked egg whites make the marshmallows extra light and fluffy and a little more manageable, especially if you want to pipe shapes with the marshmallow. The Marshmallow Beauty Blender provides comfortable and effortless makeup application, an excellent all round sponge, with 3 styles to choose from.

This soft and airy sponge is perfect for blending foundation, concealer, and powder, giving you a smooth and even finish.

The Marshmallow Blender Sponge from NYX is an essential tool for anyone looking to achieve a flawless and natural makeup look. I will cover more complicated flavored marshmallows in a different post, but will add some simple flavor variations in the NOTES section of this recipe. But if the sugar forms a cohesive ball that is too firm and is not easily pliable, then it’s gone a little too far.Set it to 240° – 245°F (firm-ball stage), and swirl the pan from time to time (gently) to dissipate the heat evenly. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment