276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stripped and Humiliated: An ENF Short Story Collection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Ashley hadn’t expected such support especially towards someone not in the “in-crowd” but it made sense since no one in this town had actually seen a real slave let alone a real slave grading, well very few anyway so this was all new to everyone. And soon, a real, live 24-7 slave would also be here at the party as well so she took courage in the thought that if that slave could do this, Ashley could surely do this for as long as this grading thing took. Look, naked in publicity is NOT allowed even in schools, not only that, if you are naked in your own house and people can see you naked, and you do it on purpose, they can still make complains to the police on the stripping part. I’m so glad you are pleased,” Veronica said happily. I don’t think it could have happened to a nicer person and I really mean that.”

Muna has written down her story, and she collects other victims' accounts, too.She has started a support group for Syrian women, she calls it "project recovery." Update: Since the videos have already been deleted, I can reveal more information – the videos were actually titled in CAPS: “XXXXX GOT DESTROYED” and was tagged under “loser”. Would friends do this to each other? Her blog, now taken down, states “Anyway, A Big Thank You to everyone who celebrated my Birthday as well as the good wishes. Well, although it was a DIRTY one but it was sure memorable.” Note that it was posted before the youtube video came out, and before people started the overblown debate on ACJC ragging. You have old men & ladies, like 65+, who can hardly walk having to work long hours in your coffee shops to earn a pathetic amount of cash. That’s the gratitude for helping build Singapore for these elitist kids I guess.

Her mother tried to get her daughter to change the subject as it wasn’t something she wanted to deal with right then. She and her husband knew their daughter was at that age but they wanted to broach the subject in a dispassionate light and downplay the sensationalism of the whole thing. They both knew that the idea was rapidly sweeping the country and many girls were fascinated by the concept but she and her husband were unsure of how to talk about it openly, much like they had both been when it came to the subject of sex, preferring instead to placing their hope that the somewhat isolated community they lived in would offer some protection for a while before they had to deal with it. Surely they would have some time before confronting the details of this new age they were living in. Of course, deep down they were both hoping that society would come to its senses and the whole thing would just go away. The young woman was selected and called over to the screening table and asked to place her bag up for inspection. She was a bit put out but complied. Based on the color of the passport she was carrying (red) she was obviously a British subject. She tossed her bag upon the table rather forcefully and let out a very audible sigh.

The best is yet to be.” If your friends can’t humiliate you, then who can? Got to get the best out of your friendships. Would you stop ragging in your school if a participant suffered obvious physical/mental harm or even died from the previous ragging? For the next few weeks, Ashley began secretly collecting all the material she could find about slavery and even obtained some government pamphlets on the topic as well which were most helpful. She learned about slave evaluations and grading and the differences between an amateur grading and a more detailed professional one obtained by a licensed and certified slave grader. She learned that interested girls could get a slave grading certificate that was valid for 180 days without having to complete the process of enrolling as a slave and going up for sale. In fact, she understood that many girls obtained a certificate just to see what they were worth – something of a bragging right to their boyfriends or competitive girlfriends. The fact that slave grading was a very public affair that many girls found embarrassing only added to the thrill for Ashley. Well . . .” Ashley finally replied trying to find her voice again. “I don’t really feel anything, just a calm, relaxing feeling. It’s rather pleasant really.” After the initial discussion of seeing a slave for the first time, nothing more had been said among her friends. They were busy making their plans for the summer and generally coasting during the last few days of school.

“‘She’s not my sister; not my cousin. I’ll do as I please!’”

Being lynched in a group is less humiliating than singularly taking it so we compensate that by increasing the size of the crowd and the publicity.

Civilians and members of the French resistance lead a female collaborator through the streets of Rennes after her head was shaven and covered with iodine. August 06, 1944. Muna was eventually granted amnesty and released. In 2016, she managed to flee to Turkey, where she still lives today — in Gaziantep, a city that has become a haven for half a million Syrians. As people assembled as instructed and the noise dissipated from all the movement Veronica enthusiastically continued, “Welcome! Is everyone having a GOOD TIME?”

But I LIKE you here all spread wide-open leaking your honey juice all over the place. It makes me happy.” I get so angry when I think about this. I am not trying to say I was a perfect boy, but really what was she thinking be spanking me in the living room. Why couldn't she just have takin me to my bedroom, other than she wanted to humiliate me. Later in the day, the guys jump in the pool and egg her on to join them, nearly begging, using the "we're all going to college somewhere and probably won't see you again" guilt trip on her. She agrees, and slowly, like a teasing dancer, peels off her shorts, to expose thong bikini bottoms. The guys were hooting and hollering all sorts of things at her. That's when I knew..No way in ** she gets out of that pool with anything on. They're going to strip her the second she dives in. To my knowledge, ragging has never resulted in physical or mental harm in a victim. There was this chap during our time who started molesting children, but alas, we cannot his ghastly nature on blame poor parenting or relentless ragging. Seriously, are you posing this question with the assumption people who rag are baying for the blood of others? The ragging instances I’ve knowledge of involved slightly balanced people who only exhibit mild sadistic tendencies. Women with their tops torn off and swastikas scrawled with tar on their faces are paraded through the streets of Paris. Many other women were dragged through the streets naked.

Your principles will regard you as young adults. As young adults, this is not the ‘right fun’ on others. I do not believe that ACJC only have 365 students, with 365 birthdays celebrated like this. This is considered public nuisance, and your principle should be aware. I’m not campaigning on her behalf. It’s you who assumed that. And I’m assuming from that statement you hope that your life is full of hardships. Or have people make your life miserable. Others, unlike you, try to avoid that as much as possible. Challenges that they take upon themselves are not hardships. Hardships are unpleasant experiences thrown at them against their own volition. Then, ironically… they circled around her and sang her a birthday song,. The group was laughing merrily all the way, seemingly oblivious to their friend’s sorry state. WTF????? There was even a girl who had the cheek to ask the victim if she is “happy or not”! And to be fair, there are some comments which made fair points stating that its all of fun and some other shit I really can’t remember, Sorry. Which gave me a slightly better understanding of the situation, at the least not anymore one-sided.Know that others have a different understanding of what constitutes fun, and your remedy for this event is by no means universal or remotely measured.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment