276°
Posted 20 hours ago

JOYO JF-33 Analog Delay Guitar Effect Pedal

£22.83£45.66Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

ampliture of the rglages is important, and the effect will DLAI up until 400 m / s, sufficient to beautify beautiful fawn sound, my opinion. the pedal has a fairly narrow size, convenient to put in a pedalboard, the case is aluminum / metal, on which are three knobs to dvolus rglages TIME respectively REPEAT and MIX. Editing the sound is simple, each knob as trsractif, and throughout their course ... the mriteraient potrds can be to be a little more brakes, nuisance drglages are frquents by activating the effect in the foot, and no repre is engraved on the case ... 1 point less !!!!

it is installed on my pedalboard for 2 months now, I have not esay other models aupraravant, I fi to vidos available on the net, and the report qualitprix achev to convince me .... Note, whatever the rglage adopt the sound is still very clean, no grsillement despite feeding garland ... To live it will be advisable to use a power supply for battery replacement you must provide a minimum interval of 5 minutes if one of the 4 screws not fair for the removal of the door I use clear and (very) saturated the sound is still very beautiful, very well with solis spend a bit of rverb on the amp, really, I love !! !!dropoff windowthe rendering effect is very good, at least my ears, it satisfies me, I have loved the limit that the effect is longer, kind 800 m / s but I accommodate tr s well as .... fairly simple configuration, a "manual" is included in the box, I did not open, I prefer live test and see what gives each change ...

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment