276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A-iPower Portable Inverter Generator, 2000W Ultra-Quiet RV Ready, EPA Compliant, Small & Ultra Lightweight For Backup Home Use, Tailgating & Camping (SUA2000iV)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please view the limitations below and read the full T&C’s about the warranty offered on a particular product. We recommend to our customers to allow 20 - 25% headroom when looking at the loading of a generator. This means if you want to power a 1000W appliance this should be run on a generator with a minimum constant output of 1200W - which puts less strain on the inverter generator and conserves fuel, not having to run continuously at full power. So as well as saving fuel, it will also in turn extend the life of the generator.

This model also features several user-friendly options like an electric start with a 3-position switch and a touch panel which make its starting-up and operation convenient and hassle-free. The Champion 3400 is one of the best options among other dual fuel counterparts available on the market. It is a very versatile, high-performing and user-friendly unit that can be used for various applications whenever you are off the power grid. 2. WEN 56380i IMPORTANT: All Wolf generators are shipped without oil in them and will require filling with semi-synthetic 10w/40-grade engine oil before first use.

Technical Specification

All Wolf generators are manufactured to the highest standards, and all come fitted with 100% copper wound alternators NOT the more commonly used cheaper and poorer performing aluminium windings often used by many other manufacturers. Copper provides a much better and more stable, reliable power output. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Run time can vary greatly depending on the generator. The selection above includes generators that run for anywhere from 4 to 12 hours. In general, more efficient generators are more expensive. However, you end up saving on gas in the long term. Cost It’s also expandable meaning you can double your power by connecting two identical models for up to 4000W of power.

Fuel efficiency is another major plus of this 2000-watt inverter generator. You run it continuously for around 9 hours with just 1 gallon of gas. This is thanks to the Honda patented Eco-Throttle fuel-saving system. It automatically adjusts the current gas consumption of the generator according to the current demand. In this way, you can be sure that the generator consumes only as much fuel as needed – no less. As with all of our Inverter Generators, this 2kW Inverter Generator is covered by our 3 year platinum domestic warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply). Inverter Generator Use This inverter generator features an economy mode that keeps the unit fuel-efficient and quiet. Besides, it is equipped with LED indicators that alert you as soon as the oil level is low or in case of an overload or overheating. This model is parallel compatible. Thus, it can be connected to another inverter to increase the power output twice. Features This 2000-watt inverter generator has dedicated USB ports for charging portable electronic equipment.Digital overload protection will shut the generator down if devices exceeding 2kW start-up or 1.6W continuous output are plugged into the generator. It also features low oil shutdown which turns off the generator should the oil levels drop too far. 3 Year Warranty This 2.2kW Inverter Generator is covered by P1 Power Equipment's 2 year warranty. Inverter Generator Use Hyundai HY2000Si Leisure Generator, 12v Charging Cables, Oil Filling Bottle, Engine Oil 1 Litre (10w40 grade), Spark Plug Spanner, Screwdriver, Instruction Manual Has an Eco-Throttle mechanism that automatically controls the engine speed, keeping it at the optimum level according to the load being used. Providing superior fuel economy while maintaining minimal noise level. Thus the Champion 3400W dual fuel generator is a bright example of the state-of-the-art brainchild of the company. This portable inverter generator can be operated either on gasoline or propane. The fuel type can be easily changed by switching a button. Featuring 3100 running watts, the unit is capable of running up to 7.5 hours on gasoline till refilling is required. When running on propane, this generator produces 2790 running watts during a continuous operation up to 14.5 hours at 25% load when using a 20-lbs propane tank.

alteration or modification(s) made by any party other than the manufacturer including exhaust extension and filtration systems. Generac Power Systems, Inc. has been designing and manufacturing power-generating products since 1959. Nowadays, their products are sold within and outside the country, knowing for the reliability and innovative approach to development processes.Industrial & Commercial Use Year One (1) [Parts and Labour] and Year Two (2) [Parts Only] or 1000 hours which ever comes first. Heavy items will require the recipient to make arrangements to take delivery of the goods and may require the recipient to help the courier unload the item. For items that are delivered on a pallet the courier will leave the pallet as close to your door as possible.

This popular model the Honda EU2000i can operate a wide range of appliances, making it perfect for a variety of uses for home, camping, and more. At 2000 watts starting and 1600 watts running, it is capable of powering your electric oven, refrigerator, blender, and much more. In addition to the advanced microprocessor controlled pure sine wave inverter allows you to also charge your most sensitive electronic devices. So you can safely charge your digital camera, mobile devices, as well as run your TV and DVD player. Protected by Oil Alert which protects the generator by shutting the engine off when the oil level gets too low. Confidently connect your sensitive electronics since this inverter produces Clean Power (< 3% THD). Designed with a low oil shut-off sensor, this inverter has a 378ml oil capacity.I wouldn't mind getting a hold of the decibel meter. I think i might have one on my phone. So, i'll connect one up and see if i can do some measurements on the on the decibels. Okay, otherwise all good, okay, just for the sound. I'm about 10 meters away, when i walked up. So, working got a tv connected up, you know, essential items. There's an old fridge here on top of that, which i'll i'll connect up as well make sure it's working. You might hear the generator give it a little bit of noisier than i had anticipated.It's not quiet as you can hear. That's actually quite loud." Another great inverter generator is this one by A-iPower. It offers a lightweight, portable option for people on a budget. It’s one of the best 2000-watt inverter generators for the money. Winch Solutions Ltd (CG) disclaims any obligation to cover any loss of time, use of this product, freight, or any incidental or consequential claim costs by anyone using this product. This is another model from Generac, a strong competitor in the portable inverter generator category. This unit is capable of generating 1600 Watts during operation. Its tank capacity makes 1.06 gallons which ensure the runtime up to 5.7 hours under 50% load and up to 7.7 hours run time at 25% load.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment