276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Metu Neter: The Great Oracle of Tehuti and the Egyptian System of Spiritual Cultivation: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It's my recommendation that you join Dr. Rkhty's school and start your journey learning all about the Mdw Ntr. You will inherit a treasure that will benefit your whole life!” Are there any recommended resources or books for learning more about reading Metu Neter Oracle Cards? I'm an Independent Researcher with a Journal Article on the meaning of Km.t, an educator, and an online content creator with several million views on YouTube (search for "Bro Reggie"). I'm also a resource to scores of professionals and students interested in Nile Valley Civilization. I tutor children in grades K-12 math and reading. The skills used and enhanced along with the Afrikan Cultural knowledge has improved my tutoring of Afrikan children. Lastly studying with sbA Bonotchi has caused my brain and mind to continue to grow and I have formed special friendships with the members of my study group.”

Metu Neter Volume 1 PDF – Afrikan Library Metu Neter Volume 1 PDF – Afrikan Library

sbA Bonotchi teachings has helped me expand my view of where Afrikan people are in the world today, Afrikan people role in the world in the past and the potential for Afrikan people future world. sbA Bonotchi encourages studying with a group. Studying the language has broaden my cultural knowledge and understanding of Afrikan people then and now. Ancient Afrikan people connected all things to nature. This helped me to express my connection to nature. After selecting a card or cards, spend some time contemplating the images and symbols on the cards. Let your intuition guide you as you interpret the meaning and message of the cards. Pay attention to any thoughts, feelings, or impressions that come up during this process, as they may provide additional insights or guidance. Trust your instincts and allow your intuition to lead the way.Finally, it is important to remember that Metu Neter Oracle Cards are not fortune-telling tools; instead, they are meant to provide guidance and insights to help you navigate your life journey. The messages you receive from the cards are not set in stone; they are simply reflections of the energies and influences present at the time of the reading. As you continue to work with the cards and deepen your understanding of their symbolism, you may find that your interpretations become more nuanced and accurate. The carvings and paintings on the walls of temples and tombs reveal knowledge that attempts to explain the sciences of nature and man. There you will also find man’s oldest written spiritual teachings along with the recorded history of Kemet, accounts, and record keeping all written by Kemetic people. On papyrus are found the world’s first treatises on mathematics, medical procedures, herbs, astronomy, biographies, epic tales, and poetry. They wrote about everything that people write about today. The writings on papyrus—the world’s first paper—were used for everyday correspondence. Medu Neter is truly the Classical Language of Africa. Each symbol and image on the Metu Neter Oracle Cards represents a specific aspect of the spiritual world or a particular principle of ancient Egyptian philosophy. For example, the image of the ankh, which resembles a cross with a loop at the top, represents the concept of life and immortality. In ancient Egyptian spirituality, the ankh was believed to hold the key to eternal life and was often associated with the gods and goddesses who were considered immortal.

Metu Neter: The Great Oracle of Tehuti and the Egyptian Metu Neter: The Great Oracle of Tehuti and the Egyptian

When interpreting the symbols and images on the Oracle Cards, it is important to rely on intuition and personal connection. The cards are a tool for self-reflection and introspection, and each person's interpretation may vary based on their unique perspective and experiences. Trusting one's intuition can deepen the connection and understanding of the messages conveyed by the cards.Study the system: Before diving into using the Metu Neter Oracle Cards, it is important to take the time to study and understand the system. Familiarize yourself with the symbols, meanings, and interpretations associated with each card. This will provide a solid foundation for your readings and allow you to develop a deeper understanding of the messages that come through. The Institute is proud to offer a series of 7 Medu Neter courses as well as stand-alone classes on a variety of subjects related to Ancient Kemet and Africa as a whole. All necessary class materials will be supplied by the school as PDFs. NOTE FOR MEDU NETER STUDENTS: These powerful oracles prescribed the words of power and other occult forces that can be manipulated by the initiate to take control of the events of his or her life.

Metu Neter Books - House of Nubian Metu Neter Books - House of Nubian

The book describes the three states of consciousness from Yoga science which were perhaps first documented in Pata-jali's Yoga Sutra's: Dhyāna, Dhāraṇā, and Samadhi. Emphasis is placed upon the ability to control these states of consciousness, and thus avoid "sowing" in to one's consciousness, the "seeds" of thoughts which enter without the operation of one's will (only to cause un-willed thoughts to return again later and thus increase the likelihood of producing action and a further binding to one's conditionings). Trust your instincts: When working with the Metu Neter Oracle Cards, it is important to trust your instincts and intuition. Allow yourself to be guided by your inner knowing and intuition, rather than relying solely on the book or external interpretations. The more you trust yourself and your intuitive insights, the stronger your connection with the cards will become. For a more in-depth exploration of the symbolism and spiritual meanings behind the Metu Neter Oracle cards, you may want to consider reading "Metu Neter Vol. 1: Anuk Ausar, The Kamitic Initiation System" by Ra Un Nefer Amen. This book delves into the ancient Egyptian spiritual system and provides valuable insights into the philosophy and teachings that underpin the Metu Neter Oracle. Also known by ‘The Great Oracle of Tehuti and the Egyptian System of Spiritual Cultivation’, the Metu Neter Volume 1 aims to guide individuals as well as collectives, spiritually throughout all areas of life.Next, it can be helpful to start by asking a specific question or setting a clear intention for your reading. This can help to focus your energy and guide the interpretation of the cards. You can also choose to work with a specific card or set of cards that aligns with your intention or question. Medu Neter means "words of nature," nature being all the infinite forms of existence. Its name is reflective of both its complexity, spiritual nature, and the reverence in which its speakers held it. When it comes to Metu Neter Oracle Cards, there are no specific spreads or layouts that are commonly used. The reason for this is that the Metu Neter Oracle Cards are based on the principles of Ancient Egyptian philosophy and spirituality. In Ancient Egypt, divination was a highly individualized and intuitive practice, and there were no set spreads or layouts that were universally used. Instead, the Ancient Egyptians relied on their own intuition and personal connection with the Divine to interpret the messages they received from the cards.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment