276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Professor Put Me in Diapers: Public Wetting ABDL Diaper Humiliation

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Stephanie grabbed the garbage bag with both hands and slowly toddled down the driveway toward the trash cans. She opened one and was hit with a wave of pungent trash stink. She peered at the rotten food inside and thought about how she was about her adulthood in there with it. The symbolic and practical seriousness of the act was not lost on her. I... umm....” Chrstian stammered, trying to find a way to defuse the situation. The growing pressure in his bladder wasn't making it any easier. Don’t you worry- this widdle baby girl is kept extra clean by her Mama. Between her diaper changes, bottom wipings and bath scrubbings, the only time she will be smelling like anything other than sweet baby powder is when she goes pee-pee or poo-poo in her Pampers.” Mommy said, tussling Stephanie’s hair.

It appears that you have finally decided to get your little daughter under control.” Mrs. Westmire scoffed. “I must say, this new look certainly does suit her. If she was so insistent on babying my lovely daughter during her sitter sessions, it must mean she actually wants to be treated as such. Deep down.” Very well,” Tess said, smirking. “I'll tell you what. I liked your compliment before, I didn't even ask for it. So I'll give you another chance to redeem yourself. Meet me on the oval after school. We'll fight. And if you win, I'll never bother you again.” Stephy, if you are a good girl then Mommy will not have to use these restraints in your high chair. But if you so much as give me a little huff, I will strap you down for your feedings until I decide to do otherwise. Understood?" Karen spoke with an authority that made Stephanie tremble. She nodded enthusiastically- not wishing to aggravate her mother further today. Yep!” She responded, stepping slowly closer to her trapped rabbit. “Almost there. Just gotta catch him off guard.” With a cautious motion, she started spiraling in towards Hero. "You may have heard of me," she announced. "I’m Miss Sophia, a trained bounty hunter, and professional hero breaker!"He scurried past the administration desk and into Jessica's office. “Oh my goodness I forgot how cute you looked in that little outfit!” The gorgeous nurse cooed as he entered, causing his face to burn. “Well, let's see how you're holding up so far.” Honestly, Tess and her friends were pretty slutty. They were incredibly pretty, and very popular, and loved to manipulate boys, and definitely didn't mind putting out to get whatever they wanted. But Christian knew this definitely was not the time to point that out. So instead, he just simply said, “Alright.” Then he laughed. “That must be really embarrassing for him though, to be beaten up by a girl in front of everyone!” Stephanie let out a squeak and stopped her slight rubbing, blushing furiously. She looked up and took notice of where they were driving. These streets looked familiar. Very familiar. ACCEPT that DIAPERS are your NEW ABSORBENT UNDERWEAR, and you NEED to WEAR them, in EVERY PLACE in your LIFE.

Christian blushed a little at his views coming into question by Grace. He certainly didn't want to offend her! “Well... It's science. Men have testosterone, and that makes us physically stronger, Women are better at their own things.” Ch 2 — Celine comes home and she’s livid that her husband and her good friend made her brother cry. She doesn’t have jurisdiction over William, but she sure can punish Mark. (Then again, he probably needs it.) Language: English Words: 5,703 Chapters: 2/2 Comments: 12 Kudos: 53 Bookmarks: 1 Hits: 3,541 Oh, do you like this, little one? Maybe we can get one for you too, then!" Mommy said with a giggle. Stephanie couldn't imagine how horrid and helpless she would feel strapped to her domineering mother’s chest.Grateful for the extra chance to avoid being humiliated, Christian did exactly as his mother said, then got ready for school. Mommy had just finished vigorously wiping her baby's face with a wet washcloth when the phone rang. Karen sprung up and answered it out of view of Stephanie. Kieren, don't worry... it's okay,” Christian said, as he emptied his change into his hand and passed it to Tess. “I'm not feeling very hungry anyway.” Christian sighed. It would probably be faster to just get this over with than continue arguing with them for however long. They were very stubborn girls. “Fine,” Christian said, and Tess grinned and started walking. Christian followed her as she walked to an area of school that's generally completely abandoned at this time. It was a building that was somewhat detached from the rest of the buildings, where the younger students studied. But since they left an hour early, there was never anyone there at this time. Christian wondered exactly why they were bringing him here. Alright, Christian,” the teacher said, smiling. “I'll give you Grace's copy and you make sure you give it to her. And be careful, I know it's a long bus ride,” she added, with a wink. Not many people got the joke, but Christian heard Tess giggle behind him. She leant in and whispered, so no one could hear, “She's right you know, maybe you should take what's on her desk, just in case.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment